What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

deleting account

onegreenday

Veteran
I guess they don't want you deleting if you tripping
or something or paranoid. Facebook holds your delete
for 2 weeks before it's final....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is no more self delete. all the info you need to delete your account is in the website support forum.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^that seems stupid. you guys should put it back. Not everywhere is chill like Holland.

salamandra

Hi Hammerhead,
although i'm in no mood of deleting my account any soon, i would very much like to read that thread you're talking about. Could please give the link?

Green Supreme

Veteran
I believe it may have to do with everyone else's posts also being deleted when you remove threads you started. Peace GS

salamandra

Thanks GS but I've seen plenty of guests floating around so i'm not sure that's the reason. I still like to read the thread if that's ok!

Also in case i do have to kill my account; what is the procedure? what should one do?