Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Who has a good feeding scheduled for earth juice?? Using tap water and measuring by g

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
Who has a good feeding scheduled for earth juice?? Using tap water and measuring by g Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2017, 10:59 AM #1
theweedman420

theweedman420 is on a distinguished road
Who has a good feeding scheduled for earth juice?? Using tap water and measuring by g

Who has a good feeding scheduled as a Gide line for earth juice.. I looked up a fue and I'm having trouble under standing there week by week feeding scheduled
theweedman420 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 12:36 PM #2
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to all
Who's tap water? Your neighbor's, on the same well/watermain?

Get your water analyzed, so you can get good info from someone who has similar. "Tap" water is a *huge* variable.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:22 PM #3
theweedman420

theweedman420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Who's tap water? Your neighbor's, on the same well/watermain?

Get your water analyzed, so you can get good info from someone who has similar. "Tap" water is a *huge* variable.
I said Gide line im not trying to be difficult I feed in response to plants.. One thing I'm confused on is the tsp pr gallons my syringe dose not say 0.7 tsp of 0.5 0r 1.2 tsp on it so its even moor confusing to me.. And can't seam to find a syringe with them numbers on it...
theweedman420 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 11:01 PM #4
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by theweedman420 View Post
I said Gide line im not trying to be difficult I feed in response to plants..
Sure, and if your tap water is inappropriate, you're not going to get the response you want. When using tap water, you want to know what's in it and get advice from people who A: Have very similar tap water & B: Know how to grow with it properly. Cannabis does not behave like cucumbers and strawberries. Just an FYI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theweedman420 View Post
One thing I'm confused on is the tsp pr gallons my syringe dose not say 0.7 tsp of 0.5 0r 1.2 tsp on it so its even moor confusing to me.. And can't seam to find a syringe with them numbers on it...
1 US tsp is 4.92892ml, which is the same as 4.92892cc.

Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:22 PM #5
Granger2

Granger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to allGranger2 is a name known to all
See Ledtester's Nute Study https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=255381

Old 10-12-2017, 11:54 PM #6
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
i loved earth juice and simply started with the lightest feeding and made sure there is no chlorine/chloramine in the water

I also would bubble grow/bloom using catalyst and feed when the ph is in the proper window

did not like using it without that prepatory step ty very much to mr jiggywhompus

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote