Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL!

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2015, 03:33 AM #11
sdd420

sdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to all
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
When starting seeds and clones , if you don't have a dome use two Tupperware containers and leave a vent space by turning catercorner works great let's light in and keeps it humid . I mean putting one on bottom and the other upside down on the top

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:58 AM #12
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
When you get fungus gnats but are too lazy to buy strips all you need to do is put duct tape on the edge of your growlights horizontally. They will all die there.
_tessarecting is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2015, 04:01 AM #13
Bwanabud

Bwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to all
Don't receive a notice from your electric company, that you use 18x more energy than your neighbors...and always pay your bill early.
Bwanabud is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:46 AM #14
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by budsnblunts View Post
The nights can get really cold where I live, when ever I've had a pest problem I leave all my plants out side over night and it kills off the majority of allsorts of pest. Whilst the plants are outside I'm inside bleaching the fuck out of everything I can. To humid in your room perhaps?

I read about sand being used on the surface of the soil, something to do with the way it drains makes the adults think the soil is dry and therefore no good, 1/4 to a 1/2 inch on the surface works well. I got this info from here, https://www.smallfootprintfamily.com/...ts-organically there is lot's more tips.
Yeah I have heard about using the sand for fungus gnats, I do have a bunch of strips but they are now getting filled with dead gnats, I just haven't had the chance to go get some dunks or something.

I know my humidity is a bit too high especially at night time, although I read a thread about this one guys grow who was running like 65-70% RH and 80-85 temps and killing it no bud rot and said it was like a tropical storm, because he had lots of air circulation, thats keep to have lots of air movement.
Phases is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2015, 05:51 AM #15
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwanabud View Post
Don't receive a notice from your electric company, that you use 18x more energy than your neighbors...and always pay your bill early.
18x more than the neighbour that hilarious, we used to have the meter that the little dial would spin and it was funny to see that thing just givin' er you know the meter guy was probably wondering what was up..

But as long as you pay the bill the electric company seems to just leave you alone...
Phases is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:00 AM #16
Bwanabud

Bwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phases View Post
18x more than the neighbour that hilarious, we used to have the meter that the little dial would spin and it was funny to see that thing just givin' er you know the meter guy was probably wondering what was up..

But as long as you pay the bill the electric company seems to just leave you alone...
Yea,, they suggested I start using the new high efficiency light bulbs in my home, and turn down my home thermostat by 2 degrees...to help save power

I always pay my bill 5 days early, at 3 locations
Bwanabud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:04 AM #17
budsnblunts

budsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah I have heard about using the sand for fungus gnats, I do have a bunch of strips but they are now getting filled with dead gnats, I just haven't had the chance to go get some dunks or something.

I know my humidity is a bit too high especially at night time, although I read a thread about this one guys grow who was running like 65-70% RH and 80-85 temps and killing it no bud rot and said it was like a tropical storm, because he had lots of air circulation, thats keep to have lots of air movement.
By chance are these the same plants that have the little brown spot?
budsnblunts is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2015, 06:09 AM #18
Phases

Quote:
Originally Posted by budsnblunts View Post
By chance are these the same plants that have the little brown spot?
you know what it seems that the fungus gnats are more into my coco, so the ones with the spots are in premix and don't seem to have too many gnats, is that what your thinking its the gnats? the thing is out of like 35 plants there is maybe 3 or 4 that have the brown spots , so thats why I am thinking its a nutrient deal..
Phases is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2015, 06:14 AM #19
budsnblunts

budsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you know what it seems that the fungus gnats are more into my coco, so the ones with the spots are in premix and don't seem to have too many gnats, is that what your thinking its the gnats? the thing is out of like 35 plants there is maybe 3 or 4 that have the brown spots , so thats why I am thinking its a nutrient deal..
I was more leaning towards the humidity, but you definitely sound like you've assessed the situation well. Are the plants affected by the spot in the same area or there is no pattern?
budsnblunts is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2015, 06:34 AM #20
Dirt Life

Dirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of light
No useful info that hasn't already been mentioned millions of times, but, I love talking to my plants. I sing to them, kiss them, blow on them, wistle sweet nothings on their leaves. I guess that's a weird habit.
Dirt Life is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.