Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!!

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Female Seeds for Fine Cannabis Genetics
By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2012, 09:13 PM #41
hammalamma

hammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of lighthammalamma is a glorious beacon of light
you must spread rep before giving to krunch........

Always great info Krunch! I used to think the same, that all your shit is marketing. But now I believe you really just wanna help and give back to a forum that has helped you a lot. Now , there probably is a lil marketing for us cats in the bay, but this is an international website and this guy isn't selling shit all over the world. And on that note I'm off to the depot.

Last edited by hammalamma; 03-23-2012 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: bad wording
hammalamma is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:04 AM #42
Epiphyte

Epiphyte has a spectacular aura aboutEpiphyte has a spectacular aura aboutEpiphyte has a spectacular aura aboutEpiphyte has a spectacular aura about
Definitely good for the price...but it ain't the best shit ever. Everything tends to work well when you use it right. Nevertheless, the price it right

Old 03-24-2012, 07:29 PM #43
RedEyedNReady
Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is lying

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Great post Krunch! Will try it for sure!

Old 03-24-2012, 07:31 PM #44
vonforne

Shultz has the same formula. 0.1%

Old 03-24-2012, 10:06 PM #45
Ground Up

Ground Up will become famous soon enoughGround Up will become famous soon enoughGround Up will become famous soon enough
I have been using it for a while, clonex runs hot IMO... yup i nail clones roots pretty fast, i also mix it in my watering jug after rooting.!

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up first -- Life
Ground Up is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 10:32 PM #46
pearlemae
May your race always be in your favor

pearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to all
I use dip n gro and then I dip the wet dip n gro end into roottone and stick the them
in the potting medium. Roots every time have done 100s like this haven't lost one yet, knock on wood. I always start my cuttings in soil.

William H Gladstone
pearlemae is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 03:18 AM #47
peterjoseph88

peterjoseph88 will become famous soon enoughpeterjoseph88 will become famous soon enoughpeterjoseph88 will become famous soon enough
For anyone who's using this, do you just follow the instructions on the bottle ( moisten stem and dip directly into Bottle of powder) or do you mix the powder with water then dip cutting into it? Also for anyone using aero cloner how long to you let the stem contact the powder before putting over sprayers. Thanks in advance

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194514 8 blue dreams in dr80-old setup tent now used for moms and clones
Current= multi strain 1000 watt grow in secret jardin 4x4 grow tent https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....38#post5064338
peterjoseph88 is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 09:17 PM #48
gaiusmarius
Super Moderator

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
cool thread, always good to know what products are the best value.

speaking of cloning failures, i had a phase about a year ago where i had only about 30% survival rate for 2 tries in a row. this after normally getting 99% success. i was totally clueless, blaming it on the genetics in my head even. well after a while i decided to try buying different starter cubes, and low and behold i was back to 100% success rate. it seems a rare event, but not all rockwool starter cubes are equal it seems.

i use tablets that you can dissolve in water, which you then use to wet the starter cubes, then you can just dunk the stem in some of the water and stick it in the cube. i hate powders that have to be rolled on individually, or that you have to dip and then cut the end off.

was wondering Krunch, how is it when you do hundreds of clones or thousands, do you still cut the end off with a razor blade, or you use a sizer for the last 45 degree cut?
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 PM #49
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjoseph88 View Post
For anyone who's using this, do you just follow the instructions on the bottle ( moisten stem and dip directly into Bottle of powder) or do you mix the powder with water then dip cutting into it? Also for anyone using aero cloner how long to you let the stem contact the powder before putting over sprayers. Thanks in advance
i like to put my clones in cold water for a few minutes, to make them perky, then rool the stem in the powder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
cool thread, always good to know what products are the best value.

speaking of cloning failures, i had a phase about a year ago where i had only about 30% survival rate for 2 tries in a row. this after normally getting 99% success. i was totally clueless, blaming it on the genetics in my head even. well after a while i decided to try buying different starter cubes, and low and behold i was back to 100% success rate. it seems a rare event, but not all rockwool starter cubes are equal it seems.

i use tablets that you can dissolve in water, which you then use to wet the starter cubes, then you can just dunk the stem in some of the water and stick it in the cube. i hate powders that have to be rolled on individually, or that you have to dip and then cut the end off.

was wondering Krunch, how is it when you do hundreds of clones or thousands, do you still cut the end off with a razor blade, or you use a sizer for the last 45 degree cut?
what tablet do you use?

all with razor blades....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:52 PM #50
puma

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT2907.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	158876

the TAKE-ROOT is the winner for me i ran out last round and bought the ROOTING and it did not turn out good for me at all, i had my GSC diped and put into the dome 16 days+ later still no roots finaly at around day 19 i seen a couple roots but at the end of the it got put into the trash......cant say i blame the loss intirely on the ROOTING but i have sence bought a new bottle of TAKE-ROOT and my snips look great and there already taking root i can tell because they have no loseness to them above the RR.....
peace