Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!!

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2012, 11:24 PM #11
mcfly420

mcfly420 will become famous soon enoughmcfly420 will become famous soon enoughmcfly420 will become famous soon enough
have you tried dip n´ grow? it has

Ethyl Alcohol
Isopropyl Alcohol
Indole-3-Butyric Acid
Naphthalene Acetic Acid
mcfly420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:34 PM #12
Mia

Mia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really niceMia is just really nice
Cool!
Like a quarter of the price of clonex!
You weren't joking when you were talking about filling warehouses...
lol
Mia is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 11:42 PM #13
Guest 18340

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfly420 View Post
have you tried dip n´ grow? it has

Ethyl Alcohol
Isopropyl Alcohol
Indole-3-Butyric Acid
Naphthalene Acetic Acid
You forgot to mention dip n grow is 1% I-3-A vs the HD stuff 0.1%, .
Seriously Krunch, have you tried dip n grow? Strong as hell, cheap as hell and a little goes a looooooong way.
LOVE the warehouse shot!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:46 PM #14
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant future
I use Rootone. Looks like the same white can/yellow cap, different label. I get for $5 a can. This particular stuff has fungicide.

the active ingredients are:

napthaleneacetamide - 0.20%

Thiram (tetramethyl Thiuramdisulfide) - 4.04%

I've seen roots in 4 or 5 days with some strains.

DiscoBiscuit is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 11:53 PM #15
Jbonez
Banned

Jbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
im just flabbergasted on how WELL it works!! the roots literally EXPLODE out of the cubes!!!

i don't like gel on my stems because it always rots them....
welcome to the 5 dollar phenomenon.

Been using it for about 3 years, makes you a little angry when you drop 20 bucks on clonex, only to find home depot has something that works just as good...

Home depot,
Lowes,
Walmart

all should have it.

This should be a sticky to be honest.
Jbonez is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:02 AM #16
diggdugg

diggdugg has a spectacular aura aboutdiggdugg has a spectacular aura aboutdiggdugg has a spectacular aura aboutdiggdugg has a spectacular aura about
That's good stuff and Greenlight also makes a great nute I use outdoor called "SuperBloom". It's cheap and works well.
diggdugg is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:23 AM #17
Rainman
The revolution will not be televised.....

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Ive always dipped in gel then rolled in the powder from the HD. Damn near 100% on clones taken. The mix makes a good sticky coating that wont wash away with spraying. The powder is super cheap and the dipngro I usually get as freebies. If u are a soil grower they also sale bone, blood, and kelp on the cheap. Gotta love the Depot and good lookin on the tip to Krunch.
"As Wall Street goes, so goes the nation. And here's a look at the closing numbers – racism's up, human rights are down, peace is shaky, war items are hot - the House claims all ties. Jobs are down, money is scarce – and common sense is at an all-time low with heavy trading." - GSH

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Rainman is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:38 AM #18
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You forgot to mention dip n grow is 1% I-3-A vs the HD stuff 0.1%, .
Seriously Krunch, have you tried dip n grow? Strong as hell, cheap as hell and a little goes a looooooong way.
LOVE the warehouse shot!
oh ya, used the stuff for years, up until i found this about 6 months ago...

for some reason, i would get 40-50% rooting success with dip N Grow, my stems would rot....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 12:49 AM #19
thesloppy

I use this stuff too, and have had better results than many more expensive solutions.

So, here's a stupid question for y'all: Do you dip your clones straight into the bottle of the stuff, or do you take some out, and put it into a separate container for dipping? I've been doing the latter, and throwing away whatever I don't use, to reduce 'contamination' from returning 'used' stuff back to the bottle....the stuff is so cheap that I don't give a damn about throwing it away, but I'm not sure if it's necessary. Opinions?

Old 03-22-2012, 12:57 AM #20
smurfin'herb
Registered Cannabis User

smurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nice
3.32 USD on their site. Still dont know if its cheaper than homeless deport after the shipping costs.

Smurfs turf; 12 lights of Lemon G
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298512

Tips for new growers; Cutting the curve...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=294173

Lets have a Deathstar thread!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....60#post3162660
smurfin'herb is offline Quote