Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL!

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2017, 04:24 AM #661
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonymonkey View Post
i took outings in rock wool,used super thrive and rooting horemone powder,after a day seemed lik the cutng grew some..is this standard,or am i late on this? just started to use rock wool for cloning...quatermoon/
You're trippin'
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2017, 05:06 AM #662
moonymonkey

moonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura about
Talking

not yet but,will bee....stuttersss
moonymonkey is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2017, 05:23 AM #663
DRM Ranch

DRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the rough
Silica products go into the mix first...then everything else.
DRM Ranch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:54 PM #664
moonymonkey

moonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura about
Question

drm ranch,why silica products first added?

Old 10-16-2017, 06:10 PM #665
MrBungle

MrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really nice
Might wanna adjust the pH after you add the silica, but before everything else...
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2017, 03:12 AM #666
DRM Ranch

DRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the roughDRM Ranch is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonymonkey View Post
drm ranch,why silica products first added?
If you add it later it will cause precipitation in the nutrient mixture. Precipitation in our case is mainly with the calcium in your nutrient solution, once bound it is no longer able to be used by the plant.

Adding it prior eliminates this issue.

Alternatively you can use it alone in pHd water on non feeding days.
DRM Ranch is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2017, 11:03 AM #667
Snook

Snook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
Might wanna adjust the pH after you add the silica, but before everything else...
In my experience, silica raises PH.
I do not argue the point about adding it first but I'd think that one should know how much silica, added before anything else, will raise the PH initially and then the addition of the nutes should bring PH back down to the working PH required. Am I F'dUp?

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102

WHAT IS THIS? : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....65#post7832665
Snook is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2017, 12:27 PM #668
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
So dont know if it has been mentioned or not.... But if you sieve your Bubble Hash of Keif or whatever.... use a vibrator on the side of the screen... Take it from a woman..... it works...
"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
Hunter S Thompson

Girl's Got Skills come check out the thread everyone GG4 this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2017, 02:07 PM #669
moonymonkey

Thumbs up

thnx drm ranch and all the other great people!gotta hit you back with some new tip+ moons/just like ronnie said..

Old 10-17-2017, 02:39 PM #670
beta

beta is a jewel in the roughbeta is a jewel in the roughbeta is a jewel in the roughbeta is a jewel in the roughbeta is a jewel in the roughbeta is a jewel in the roughbeta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM Ranch View Post
If you add it later it will cause precipitation in the nutrient mixture. Precipitation in our case is mainly with the calcium in your nutrient solution, once bound it is no longer able to be used by the plant.

Adding it prior eliminates this issue.

Alternatively you can use it alone in pHd water on non feeding days.
It's my understanding that precipitation is only a problem with concentrated nutrients. Once they are mixed into the reservoir at working strength they are no longer in danger of precipitation.
beta is offline Quote