Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2017, 10:53 PM #2541
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Above the fray
Posts: 3,266
rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Melty - I found some old beans from you. Lucy F2's but one has an asterisk on the label. Were there different phenos seeded? I also found some NL5/Haze F2's. What's the story on those? Trying to get organized. Thanks, brother! ----dank.Frank
Those were from yours truly. Red plastic tubes, right? The one with the asterisk is for the F2s from my keeper cut. The others are from the open pollination.

The NL5Haze F2s were made by Ottoman, in-cross seeds from the collector's pack he picked up back in 2010 or 2011. Look for the vigorous, long flowering types. Those have the best smoke, and often an old school pine flavor. Just finished some NL5Haze f2 and NL5Haze x Topanga PK outdoors and that flavor dominated. Beware, though, the line is a bit unstable and can produce live rounds.

I just came across the BKGK Bx1 and CBxDigi you sent me. I completely forgot about them. Found some stuff from Marlo too, Plush and something else. They all date back to around the same time. Gonna have to bump the CBxDigi up on the list, there might be some gold in those.
__________________
The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca
rasputin is offline Quote


4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:50 PM #2542
gmanwho
Senior Member

gmanwho's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NE...
Posts: 2,269
gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Those were from yours truly. Red plastic tubes, right? The one with the asterisk is for the F2s from my keeper cut. The others are from the open pollination.

The NL5Haze F2s were made by Ottoman, in-cross seeds from the collector's pack he picked up back in 2010 or 2011. Look for the vigorous, long flowering types. Those have the best smoke, and often an old school pine flavor. Just finished some NL5Haze f2 and NL5Haze x Topanga PK outdoors and that flavor dominated. Beware, though, the line is a bit unstable and can produce live rounds.

I just came across the BKGK Bx1 and CBxDigi you sent me. I completely forgot about them. Found some stuff from Marlo too, Plush and something else. They all date back to around the same time. Gonna have to bump the CBxDigi up on the list, there might be some gold in those.
shit to god damn!!! cbxdigi, i still dream about that sample stardog gave me some years ago. unfortunately no cuts were kept. reminded me of grape hash plant, but whiter, an more golf ball nugs. well atleast from what i can remember. I'll trade u some mokban korean fried chicken wings??
gmanwho is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:53 PM #2543
Scrappy-doo
Senior Member

Scrappy-doo's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,343
Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Those CB x DB are real nice! You're one of the very few people I know of that still have original packs. I have 6 or 7 seeds I'm saving for when I get my worm bin going. My last shot at trying to get them to pop. Please f2 those if you run them. Damn near extinct.
__________________
Damn it stinks in here!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:19 PM #2544
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Above the fray
Posts: 3,266
rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
shit to god damn!!! cbxdigi, i still dream about that sample stardog gave me some years ago. unfortunately no cuts were kept. reminded me of grape hash plant, but whiter, an more golf ball nugs. well atleast from what i can remember. I'll trade u some mokban korean fried chicken wings??
Throw in a bowl of ramen and the hostesses phone number and you've got yourself a deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
Those CB x DB are real nice! You're one of the very few people I know of that still have original packs. I have 6 or 7 seeds I'm saving for when I get my worm bin going. My last shot at trying to get them to pop. Please f2 those if you run them. Damn near extinct.
I was almost certainly going to make some f2's for my own stash when I ran these, but now that I know they are so rare I'll do a proper repro to get some to the homies. I haven't grown or smoked any CB or DB so you guys have piqued my interest with how much you both seem to like the line. I'll definitely be getting into these very soon, probably spring or late winter depending on my how test run for chefro goes.
__________________
The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca
rasputin is offline Quote


5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:05 PM #2545
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,248
OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Heres 3x Chiquita Banana, UnderDawg, GG#4, and 2x LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve.



Gonna pollinate a branch of the indica leaning C-Banana with Ancient OG pollin.
__________________
Strains:
SuperLemonGlaze
Pharoahs Kush
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:45 PM #2546
Smug_Pepe
Member

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a whip with no brakes and I'm hitting the gas
Posts: 407
Smug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to all
I read this today, just because it's legal doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful about bragging. It would seem the state and the feds are still fully willing to take down anyone producing weight without cutting them in on the profits. The Fed especially seem interested in large grows.



2 Central Massachusetts men, featured in High Times magazine, face federal charges in connection with pot grow operation


Two Central Massachusetts men have been charged in U.S. District Court in connection with a marijuana grow operation that was featured in High Times magazine.

Peter Molle, 35, of Holland, was arrested Friday and charged with manufacturing marijuana and possessing marijuana with intent to distribute, according to a release issued by United States Attorney Andrew E. Lelling.

Eric Vallee, 38, of Sutton was arrested last Friday and charged with manufacturing marijuana and possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.

Vallee, according to the release, was featured in a magazine article noting that he regularly harvests 10 pounds of marijuana based on a cultivation timetable that would result in his harvesting hundreds of pounds of marijuana per year.

Although the release does not elaborate on the article, both men appear in a Feb. 13 High Times article titled 'New England's Patriot Pot Growers."

Both Valle and Molle used bank accounts that featured large amounts of cash deposits that were consistent with the proceeds of drug sales, according to the release.

In February, agents executed search warrants at a house in Auburn where Vallee then resided, at a house in Sutton where Vallee had previously resided, and at a house in Holland where Molle resided, according to the release.

At each location, agents discovered commercial-style marijuana grow operations. More than 100 marijuana plants were found at Vallee's Auburn residence, more than 100 marijuana plants at Molle's Holland residence, and more than 30 marijuana plants were found at the residence in Sutton.

Each defendant faces a sentence of no greater than five years in prison, a minimum of two years and up to a lifetime of supervised release, and a fine of $250,000.
Smug_Pepe is offline Quote


3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:30 PM #2547
Stardog
Member

Stardog's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 618
Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
They used to call that "low hanging fruit".
Stardog is offline Quote


4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:38 PM #2548
Smug_Pepe
Member

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a whip with no brakes and I'm hitting the gas
Posts: 407
Smug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to all
I agree but that's not the only one of its kind that I've heard about getting popped.

Off the top of my head I can think of 3 or 4 large scale ops getting taken down in the last few months. Bank account structuring is an easy give away.

Some good news for my friends here is that I also read yesterday that the MA cannabis board is working on small grow licenses under 5000sq ft, yoga being sold in yoga studios and a few other places, and all sorts of cooperative and small grow Canna friendly business licenses. I don't remember all of what was mentioned but it was all positive from my perspective.

Anyways, I've already started to feel the pinch of low prices. An abosolutley flooded market is going to be the biggest things to work around.

It will take years to level out, once big rec gets going it will be selling for pennies on the dollar of what we used to see when we were all seeing $4800- 5k per lb.

I figure the low prices will make many people stop eventually, then we can get back to getting prices back up there.

Im on a hiatus right now wanting to start back up but I wonder how indoor can even be profitable at this point.


Before I forget, merry Xmas to all the OGs out there, it was a different time and a different breed.
Smug_Pepe is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:51 AM #2549
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em


dank.frank's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: hiding in plain sight
Posts: 10,102
dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
CB X DB is great flowers. The line just didn't turn out quite like I expected. Both plants had previously been dominant in outcrosses and they didn't play nice when combined. Not much 50/50 - it's like they went all over the map. TONS of variation, but a lot of VERY unique plants that just don't surface in most blueberry lines.

Carolina Blue - was a cut Phillthy found in some freebie seeds from Sbay, made by arawn. He's had half a dozen names over the years though. He also supplied the Bubba x Digi Bx1 male I made that round of BooBerry Kush with. Haven't heard from him for a couple years now. Bummer.

Carolina Blue = Blue Sat. 2.2 x Grape Krush , fwiw.



dank.Frank
__________________
Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
culture cannabis enthusiasts
with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:05 AM #2550
Americangrower
Senior Member

Americangrower's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Your Mom room. Snip snip snip..nothing to see here
Posts: 2,232
Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
I read this today, just because it's legal doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful about bragging. It would seem the state and the feds are still fully willing to take down anyone producing weight without cutting them in on the profits. The Fed especially seem interested in large grows.



2 Central Massachusetts men, featured in High Times magazine, face federal charges in connection with pot grow operation


Two Central Massachusetts men have been charged in U.S. District Court in connection with a marijuana grow operation that was featured in High Times magazine.

Peter Molle, 35, of Holland, was arrested Friday and charged with manufacturing marijuana and possessing marijuana with intent to distribute, according to a release issued by United States Attorney Andrew E. Lelling.

Eric Vallee, 38, of Sutton was arrested last Friday and charged with manufacturing marijuana and possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.

Vallee, according to the release, was featured in a magazine article noting that he regularly harvests 10 pounds of marijuana based on a cultivation timetable that would result in his harvesting hundreds of pounds of marijuana per year.

Although the release does not elaborate on the article, both men appear in a Feb. 13 High Times article titled 'New England's Patriot Pot Growers."

Both Valle and Molle used bank accounts that featured large amounts of cash deposits that were consistent with the proceeds of drug sales, according to the release.

In February, agents executed search warrants at a house in Auburn where Vallee then resided, at a house in Sutton where Vallee had previously resided, and at a house in Holland where Molle resided, according to the release.

At each location, agents discovered commercial-style marijuana grow operations. More than 100 marijuana plants were found at Vallee's Auburn residence, more than 100 marijuana plants at Molle's Holland residence, and more than 30 marijuana plants were found at the residence in Sutton.

Each defendant faces a sentence of no greater than five years in prison, a minimum of two years and up to a lifetime of supervised release, and a fine of $250,000.
Yep thats Mass genetics. I'm sure quite a few people here know 1 of those guys by his online name.
__________________
AG and Son's grow thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:09 AM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.