Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Twilight Labs
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2017, 11:47 PM #2541
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
You guys with all the cat problems, you have issue with bt sprays? This season is the first time I've used it, been spraying the ones I got here every week, not a 'pillar in site. Supposed to not leave a trace of anything but if none you are using it I gotta wonder.

Back at my old place in the swamp it's set and forget. Only bugs that bother me there are those little pill bugs that end up dead all up in my buds, but they don't eat or damage anything and tbh I really have no idea why they even go up there, but I just pick them out. No caterpillars, no other bugs. Love that spot. Haven't been there since June when I brought my plants out there and not sure what to expect but without any support stakes I'll be happy if I pull anything outta there this season. My only concern is driving back 2 hrs thru unfriendly territory with a car full of fresh cut buds.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:51 AM #2542
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
Still have 5x big GG4's outdoors finishing off, for as long as we can go, before nature puts up the stop sign. Its gonna pour today with thunder and wind. I was at the site at 7:40 a.m putting trellis on the last plant thats the biggest and best. The rain had all the branches just about snapping off. 2 actually snapped, so I cut them and are hang drying now.
We didnt trelli the tops of the plants and they were leaning hard, so I Macgyver'd up some string and tied up the tops real good so they didnt snap from the rain weight.
It was pouring hard and we got soaked from head to toe. LOL!

Cant wait to have some nice outdoor GG4 to puff on. This garden didnt get sprayed with anything so it will be some tasty buds. Weve been flushing the living hell outa them. Harvesting on the 15th........... if we can let them go that far. They're just now swelling.

I've left plants out until Nov. 1st, and I'm a lot further north than you guys are. Granted they went thru 3 hard frosts, but they didn't die. By the end, they were so purple they looked black.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:22 AM #2543
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is a jewel in the roughSmug_Pepe is a jewel in the roughSmug_Pepe is a jewel in the roughSmug_Pepe is a jewel in the roughSmug_Pepe is a jewel in the roughSmug_Pepe is a jewel in the roughSmug_Pepe is a jewel in the rough
I took my grinspoon down today. This shit is 100% piff, I don't know what grinspoon is because the genetics are a secret but id say it's some kind of old skool Dutch haze.

So this is what I'd consider pure New England haze, and it will comfortably finish outdoors in this area. No mold and no pm, the bugs didn't like it either. This bitch will be the back bone of next year's outdoor. It's some super sticky icky and stinks too high hell. I didn't take any full plant shots but it also yields very well.

I've basically been looking for this plant for over 10 years it is just kind of by accident I found the perfect specimen with a 70 day flowering time.

Smug_Pepe is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:39 PM #2544
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
anyone entering the harvest cup? looks legit so far. anyone even hear of it yet?

https://theharvestcup.org/

looks like they are trying to replicate the Emerald cup in Mass.
they have big sponsors but the advertising is poor, I just spotted it today.

entries are due oct31 dropped off at ProVerde labs.

2oz of flower + $150 entry fee.

booths start at $800
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 06:37 PM #2545
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Next year maybe. I'm gonna try out my new beans and see how good they are:

(Long Valley Royal Kush x Black Lime Reserve) x Ancient OG

Diesel Fire x Ancient OG

This winter I'm taking the AOG male and hitting the C-Banana too. See how that turns out.
If these are good enough Ill get a booth and sell beans, flower, and concentrates of these.....if they let us?
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:02 PM #2546
Junk

Junk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
I've basically been looking for this plant for over 10 years it is just kind of by accident I found the perfect specimen with a 70 day flowering time.

View Image

View Image

View Image
Good for you. I love it when people find their strains...
Junk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:41 AM #2547
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
Chem91/TK x Fire/LoompaHB

Dosidos x The White

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:37 PM #2548
Junk

Junk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to all
WOW Brother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltingPOT View Post
Chem91/TK x Fire/LoompaHB
View Image
Dosidos x The White
View Image
^^Three flames hot!
Junk is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2017, 11:53 PM #2549
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Melty - I found some old beans from you. Lucy F2's but one has an asterisk on the label. Were there different phenos seeded? I also found some NL5/Haze F2's. What's the story on those? Trying to get organized. Thanks, brother! ----dank.Frank
Those were from yours truly. Red plastic tubes, right? The one with the asterisk is for the F2s from my keeper cut. The others are from the open pollination.

The NL5Haze F2s were made by Ottoman, in-cross seeds from the collector's pack he picked up back in 2010 or 2011. Look for the vigorous, long flowering types. Those have the best smoke, and often an old school pine flavor. Just finished some NL5Haze f2 and NL5Haze x Topanga PK outdoors and that flavor dominated. Beware, though, the line is a bit unstable and can produce live rounds.

I just came across the BKGK Bx1 and CBxDigi you sent me. I completely forgot about them. Found some stuff from Marlo too, Plush and something else. They all date back to around the same time. Gonna have to bump the CBxDigi up on the list, there might be some gold in those.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:50 PM #2550
gmanwho
See most people just think im an asshole, but im not. That's just my style.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Those were from yours truly. Red plastic tubes, right? The one with the asterisk is for the F2s from my keeper cut. The others are from the open pollination.

The NL5Haze F2s were made by Ottoman, in-cross seeds from the collector's pack he picked up back in 2010 or 2011. Look for the vigorous, long flowering types. Those have the best smoke, and often an old school pine flavor. Just finished some NL5Haze f2 and NL5Haze x Topanga PK outdoors and that flavor dominated. Beware, though, the line is a bit unstable and can produce live rounds.

I just came across the BKGK Bx1 and CBxDigi you sent me. I completely forgot about them. Found some stuff from Marlo too, Plush and something else. They all date back to around the same time. Gonna have to bump the CBxDigi up on the list, there might be some gold in those.
shit to god damn!!! cbxdigi, i still dream about that sample stardog gave me some years ago. unfortunately no cuts were kept. reminded me of grape hash plant, but whiter, an more golf ball nugs. well atleast from what i can remember. I'll trade u some mokban korean fried chicken wings??
gmanwho is offline Quote