What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available?

D

deathtosoapbar

thasickone, it was an awesome pheno for sure and ive grown a lot of strains the original haze pheno is powerful in an uplifting way i think it may be how its grown to how good it is for example i grow it totally organically i cant see it being good in a hydro system. it doesnt yield that well and the buds arent dense but its the quality of the high a great day smoke that i find functional but intense and strong, maybe u got a bad pheno?? end of day what is strong to one guy is not to another depending on what your looking for, its powerful but old school feeling unlike say diesel strains that are powerful but not as natural feeling each to their own..

Last edited:
G

GroMore

Not trying to be funny but the most potent strain is so often just some good strain that's been grown out by someone who really knew what they were doing, whereas the most potent strains so often fall into novice hands and aren't nearly so impressive.

And quantiative assessment of THC can never equate to qualatative assessment of the same... there's thc and then there's THC, and if you think that I'm talking organics verses synthetics, well then you're either thinking or you're experienced...

GroMore

localman

OK I Have the Answer.

LISTEN, many views are represented here and many more types or strains you may call it are spoken on / I POINT OUT this

THC is produced higher in Higher altitudes (why i live @ 9 thousand feet)

So you find a PURE Sativa, they have the highest natural THC, mostly Asian on the top end of the scale.

You grow in ORGANICALY @ the top of a mountain and BAM

STRONGEST WEED EVER!

hahaha hope that settles that one

Trillion

The most potent strain is the one that makes you turn white and vomit! Usually a sativa after a few beers! Trust me if you mix some speedy mexican with too much tequilas, the second you shut your eyes your neck will roll back and your head starts swimming!

THC% is not the be all and end all in judging potency.