What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

single clone lost in mail

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
so I tried to do a good gesture for a buddy who's helped me out allot,

I wraped up a clone then put it in a pvc pipe them mailed it on thursday was supposed to arrive saturday...tracking shows it's on a loop between evansville and owensville indiana getting processed or departing either place....what should either of us be worried about ? there were no real names or adresses......why it it still showing up on tracking if it's been opened or found ?

MIway

Veteran
i'm just picturing a loose envelope w a pipe inside of it + a fake return addy + fake delivery name, but real addy... anonymous mail bomb...? lol... hopefully not what's happening

did u seal it? no odor issue?

but processing errors/delays happen all the time... might even be weather related, just had some strong storms go thru.

MIway

Veteran
it was wrapped fine and in a box with allot of bubble wrap...no smell issue....

thats not good. heat sealing is the only way. seen a box w several ziplocks... they thought it just fine... whole box reeked. bubble wrap just means it'll take less than a day for the odor molecules to work its way out.

but to keep it real... even if they did discover it... just a cut. big deal... they move tons of mj every year & know it. sometimes they just assign days to rigorously screen, others... dont have the manpower & just pass shit. w weight, they might do a sting op... but a single cut? doubt the storm troopers are coming. thats if they found it.

id stop pinging their website w ur ip addy tho. ;-)

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
thats not good. heat sealing is the only way. seen a box w several ziplocks... they thought it just fine... whole box reeked. bubble wrap just means it'll take less than a day for the odor molecules to work its way out.

but to keep it real... even if they did discover it... just a cut. big deal... they move tons of mj every year & know it. sometimes they just assign days to rigorously screen, others... dont have the manpower & just pass shit. w weight, they might do a sting op... but a single cut? doubt the storm troopers are coming. thats if they found it.

id stop pinging their website w ur ip addy tho. ;-)

this is the most accurate post here......was a rooted clone not just a cut but only 1 and it's dead by now....

blastfrompast

Veteran
Watch your finger prints...Print on the INSIDE of the box.....or the bag the cut was in can cause you grief, if your on record.

JointOperation

another thing.. try not to send shit threw the mail.. wen u said PVC i thought maybe it was looked into because they thought it was a pipe bomb

Tbonegrower

I had some seeds take a 2000 mile detour one time. Crapped my pants. Then they showed up fine... The mail just sucks at things.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really? I've never had a problem shipping bomb shaped items. Just slap a few skull and bones stickers on the outside, maybe throw on a radioactive trefoil for good measure. Should make anyone curious about what's inside think twice about opening it.

buttbrain

Did it ever show up?? I had someone ship me 2 clones.. the box had been OPENED/resealed by the USPS and delivered..NOTHING missing... nothing ever happened..FREAKED ME THE #$%^ OUT!!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
take fresh cuts

get a paper towel wet

wrap towel around bottom of fresh cuts, put in a baggie

you are welcome, it's unbelievably easy