What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's A Boggy Holiday - BMR and Sour B - Mmmm

G

This will be my New year harvest, and the buds be purple again. Bmr and SourB are some regulars for me right now and I am eagerly awaiting this harvest.

More Pics Later :joint:

natefrog

thx for the show nate.............great name by the way:)...........how would you describe the SB flavor?.........if ya dont mind me askin'.......thx!............nf

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Bubble is one of today's great strains, in my opinion. At first I wasn't sold, but now that I've grown them out from seed, and smoked the results, I LOVE SB! Superior head, great taste, very kushy, sour-tasting, and so freakin dense it should be illegal! Oh wait...

Last edited:
G

Thanks everyone very much for the kind words! :wave:

Sour Bubble is world class it's true, BOG says she will change the world and I beleive that. Give it some time people, this is a strain to remember.

Blue Moon Rocks doesn't match SB in potency, but makes up for it in beauty and fragrance
:yoinks:

My Veg Room is hoppin' so in a few months I will have some crazy pics to post :D

Thanks again for stopping by!

G

Your garden looks great Nate. Many flavors! I agree on the SB it's new age stuff. I wanna know what you got in that veg room.

G

Thanks Smokey! My veg room is out of control, I have too much going on! I am planning on flowering most everything and only keeping some old favs.

Somewhere in there is:

Blue Moon Rocks
Sour Bubble "Fat Pheno"
Sour Bubble "Skunk Pheno'
4 or 5 Gumballs from Swan Song
4 to 6 Basic Diesel, can't wait for these!
Apollo's Thunder
Some phenos of Strawberry Cough
2 phenos of Mk ultra
Some Ak47s from serious seeds
and White Widow x NL

I hope there is nothing in there I forgot :D

DankBank

Fun days are here for you, no? Excellent!!
Happy New Year... guess I didn't really need to say it though, did I.
I'm 'a' bettin' you're that wishing yourself one rather often right now lol.
db