What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bros. Grimm Cinderella 99

Rodriguez

Wow, amazing pics and what a green thumb i cant help but drool over this thread, i will try not to get any on you my friend :biglaugh: :yummy: :sasmokin:
Badass alright ;)

Rodriguez

lol we understand that holiday nuttiness only too well my dear so no worries here, we would rather you stay out of harms way :biglaugh:

what a way to bring in the new year with Cinderella :sasmokin:

Foz

head inna bag
Cool!
This very plant has been a star long ago... on another site. It's amazing how plants can travel in spite of roots.... I'm sure if this clone had a passport it would be full stamped out with visas of countries around the world... a sort of touring Rockstar :D
She has found another nice place to stay!
:wave:

G

Very nice Indigo... your lady looks simply divine... I'm sure she will be very tastey and inspirational.

Cindy is also my favortire girl, though I've not had this pheno or the pleasure of growing out F1's.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, looks like vintage C99 to me! I have some in my stash drawer right now! Superb smoke. Enjoy yourself.

B

baccas125

Nice looking plant~! Very impressive hope i get to sample a bit of that in the judges package!!!!! :joint:

G

Just a awesome girl. I mean the both of you. Boy, that is one super looking plant. Bet she smells just as good as she looks.
Great Job

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Hey is that the original "GLASS SLIPPER" aaahhhahah

Hey is that the original "GLASS SLIPPER" aaahhhahah

Sorry Indigo I couldn't resist ( you have my ut most respect on that subject, a rose by any other name....). Gettin back on topic, your plants look fantastic as usual... I have this pheno also. She is defenitly tasty and potent ! I recently crossed it with a sensi seeds hash plant male that had extremly tight internodal spacing ( you couldn't see the main stem at all ), this little guy also had trichs EVERY WHERE ! I'm going to try and cube it....I'm outa room right now though, so it's going to take awhile.I've got way to many irons in the fire. lol... if these do cube well I'm going to JLP them ( through DG of course ) so we can ALL enjoy them ! Well Indigo good luck with your breeding project and don't let anybody give you any shit!.... hehe take care...BC

Last edited:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
wow, a SPG pheno.... very tasty stuff ~ I've got half a dozen f2's about 2 weeks in veg now and this thread has me excited... :cool::yes: wonderful work

G

I hope I have the pleasure of knowing her someday... perhaps I'll get lucky and find one in my current run of GN03 or Female Seeds C99... fingers crossed!

It does bear a striking resemblance of Cannalope Haze
*tongue in cheek*