What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bros. Grimm Cinderella 99

G

Real fine growing Indigo, I got a c99 drying right now. Smells very lemonly. I wish she looked as good as yours. How are those Wonderfucks?

KYHomeGrown

what would it take to get some of those bad ass seeds???? your plants look great as always!! you def have some great genetics over there

G

Great looking plant Indigo :yes: Brothers Grimm ... Do you think guys like that really give up the trade? I don't see how they could.

Mo,

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Indigo

Indigo

You are 1 badass lady grower!!!!!!!Props to you as you certainly deserve it!!!!
It's expected but I'm glad to see you kicking ass!
Take care and be safe........................CC

G

very nice... now that is the true c99!!

i wish i grabbed a pack of those back in the day... hahah... 1999 feels like so long ago

cheese

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Beautiful plant Indigo! :yes: I'm growing out some cindy99 for the first time, would be very happy if she turns out like this!

Great camera work too! Cheers...

DankBank

Excellent photography there! May I suggest the kitty/doggie is told to stay out of the garden? I see some hair that didn't come from the plant in there lol :) Don't wanna smoke THAT!!
db

G

May I suggest the kitty/doggie is told to stay out of the garden?

reckon that's female hair..
that caught my eye too, DB :bat:

hehe, looks super Indigo, u gro girl ;)
:respect:cj

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....What a GREAT representation of my favourite variety Indigo!!

......Yeah.....make some beans!..........Would be nice to have another lady breeder about.....

G

Indigo Seed Company :confused:

...it does have a nice ring to it, don't it :D

i think your cross sounds killer, the genes behind sure have proven themselves in gardens worldwide!

i would expect nothing but the best in that hybrid, Indy

:wave: take care of yerself, Indigo

cj