What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wonda

G

They look very similar (perhaps a little shorter and fatter)

They look very similar (perhaps a little shorter and fatter)

to these Endless Sky I harvested a few weeks ago.

G

Sleepy & Smokey.. She's allready hanging and she'll be on the x-mas smoke menu. Gonna proly decorate my blueberry for x-mas tho. Thanks 4 the kind words dudes :lurk: Karma for all! :chin:

cyburnt. Now that you mention it.. They sure do!
Indica dominant.
Ey ya got a nice looking harvest there too pal :joint:
What's the parentage on that endless sky and how she smokes?
:yoinks:

G

Very nice Bro :woohoo: mine are lookin more n more like yers everyday(and i mean excactly) :respect: .The only plant right now that i grow that produces more is my BoggleGum,and not by much :joint: .This is a very nice strain,and Nirvana isnt this so so breeder Co just because there prices are so low/its just that there a high volume producer that keeps the $$$$$ reasonable,and i have ALWAYS gotten very good germ rates/ ,everything ive grown from them has been upper shelf/White Rhino-NL#5x Haze(sweet) and Wonder Woman Fem/that doesnt mean everything is the shiznit,lol.The NL was a knockout,and the Rhino was Chunky,Verdict is stil out on the WW until its done and smoked,dont want to sing too much praise til i test it myself,wouldnt be immparcial(sp?).Great grow Bro and cant wait to hear the smoke report and if its a keeper,supposed to have a nice flavor flave.I have three girls and they all look almost identical so its pretty much what its supposed to be,by that i mean that there isnt a bunch 'o' phenos in these Fem beans.Peace All, DWW

Last edited:
G

How's She Taste Bro? :joint: Gettin close with mine.Will show some pix soon,nice n fat.Ill just have to settle smokin some BMS til then,lol.Peace :respect: DWW
:joint: You know Bro,you just might have found a Gem with the WW,thats why im waitin to hear what you think.Looks like a headbanger. :bat:

Last edited:
G

E.S is a very old scholl strain (Hard to track any line)

E.S is a very old scholl strain (Hard to track any line)

very wierd tart smell. More pics in my gallery :confused:

G

DWW.. Still drying mine so cant really tell about the taste and shit.
I tool a bong hit of WWoman last nite, but it still tasted semi-dry.
At this point, not the most potent one or knock out stone, but the high was mellow, nice and long lasting.
Kinda creeps up on ya :lurk:

5224IMG_0463.jpg

G

Thats a nice lookin bud anyway.Maybe after a cure it will have a great taste,if not it was fun to grow anyway,lol.Nice job,maybe outta the 3 i have,one will be a stoner/fingers crossed/,if not this will be the first n last grow for me.Peace DWW

G

Well i spoke too soon. The smoke is really potent! On the couchlock side.
I was supposed to go to a pals house warming party last nite, but after smoking this.. I just couldn't move nomore.
Also later dozed of to some movie. So it's definetly potent weed :)
The smell is still on the wet side, but i'm beginning to get that skunky funk with a bit of spice (cant put my finger on what) and BO to go widdit. Taste also needs improvement and curing, but it's not bad. Bit hashy it is. Still pretty rough on the lungs.

5224IMG_0478-med.jpg

5224IMG_0480.jpg

kilacaLIbud

BadTicket said:

when i saw the first nug i said GODZUKI ..then u said skunk smell and cant hit it??? what about burnt hair? i swear that is exactly how godzuki looks/smells or white skunk possibly..?? uuhh what strain..im kinda high .. lol :joint:

try some norcal NL orj clone

Last edited:
G

Nice BT :woohoo: i took a little bud off one outta the 3 phenos to fast dry to get a taste,and it was pretty good even like that.But i can tell it needs a good cure to bring out the tastes.So far though,i do like it and theres one pheno(the others are rock hard buds) that has the most swollen fat calyxes,that it looks loaded with seeds (but its not,lol) and its not as dense as the others.How many do you have or was it just the one plant you grew out?Cant wait to hear youre overall smoke report after a cure.Peace DWW

kilacaLIbud

BubbleBuddy said:
Nice BT :woohoo: i took a little bud off one outta the 3 phenos to fast dry to get a taste,and it was pretty good even like that.But i can tell it needs a good cure to bring out the tastes.So far though,i do like it and theres one pheno(the others are rock hard buds) that has the most swollen fat calyxes,that it looks loaded with seeds (but its not,lol) and its not as dense as the others.How many do you have or was it just the one plant you grew out?Cant wait to hear youre overall smoke report after a cure.Peace DWW

um yea id say ..wonda =godzuki...bubble just confirmed it...other phenos fat seedsless pods...i dont know the back ground off hand nivana u say? huh may be thats a def place to find the bud ive smoked so many times. ive heard billygoat breeds godzuki but i doubt its 30 buks. ..but id say its dank shit...no matter what its called...i wouldnt mind haveing that mom for years..it also has great bag appeal...the last guy i knew had it was sellin ounces for $400 :joint: pretty good for a nirvana strain ..a fem nice selection indeed..

Last edited:
G

BubbleBuddy said:

I had two. One runt in soil that also looked like it was filled with seeds, but so far i've found two seeds. Ate em. :yummy:
Friend had one of these and said his plant was filled with seeds. He was blaming nirvana 'till we figured out a light leak in his grower.. Whooops
:bat: Anyways i'm still curing so ya gonna have to wait for the full report

Kilakalibud man, i've never had Godzuki so wouldnt know how similar these two are. Also wont comment on the taste coz, like i said, still curing :)
Funny u should mention white skunk. It was on my list this time.

Had 4, two smelled fruity, 2 smelled absolutely horrible. Real dead animal skunk smell. Had 3 indica'ish phenos and one sativa like that really didnt finish.

5224IMG_0498-med.jpg

5224IMG_0496-med.jpg

^ that one was my fave. Nice baseball bat like bud with that skunk smell. Too bad it's really f'n harsh on the ol' lungs. So that one will need a good cure too.
Not a bad strain for 12euroz/15bux. They grew pretty much alike, apart from the finish times. 12 outta 15 germed and i had 7 chicks of witch i saved 4.

5224IMG_0495-med.jpg

Thanks everyone for dropping by and have a merry x-mas :lurk:

G

Thats some awesome work BT. Those buds look good enough to eat. yum yum! Nice job!

G

Godzuki is 2 different Geen Giant Pheno female crossed with my Pure Thai male.

Very nice thread and very outstand plants with killer bud shots. Great job
Take care

G

Hey BT hope ya dont mind me postin a couple nugg shots from two of the three phenos i got .Very resiny buds with a mellow smooth taste on two and one thats kinda harsh and hashy earthy and more expando.Hopefully after a nice cure the taste will come on stronger,but overall so far,i like all 3 phenos./very stoney/..Peace DWW

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts