What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wonda

G

5224IMG_0435.jpg

From Nirvanas feminized selection.
Grown in a waterfarm based dripper with a mix of chems and organix.
8 weeks of 12/12 here. Flushed for about a week and put her to the final 48h of darkness today. Will be back on monday with chop pictures. Till then i'll leave you with these

5224IMG_0438.jpg

Lil nug

5224IMG_0436.jpg

Bit bigger one

:wave: :woohoo:

G

Sweet Bro :woohoo: .Nice Skunky girl you hav there.It gives me hope on mine,seeing how sweet yers look.Here they are at 33 days,not bad for a Nirvana strain that i paid $35 for.

G

you paid 35 bones for a nirvana strain?! :pointlaug

BadTicket, bro, they look wondaful

G

your yield is fantabulistic as well :D
stickin with this drip system i reckon?

G

CaptainJack said:
you paid 35 bones for a nirvana strain?! :pointlaug

BadTicket, bro, they look wondaful
:bat: They are Fem seeds,why you know where to get them cheaper?, please enlighten,i got them from SeedBay.I will grow em again just for the hell of it,smells nice.Theres some gems in Nirvanas beans sometimes and for the price you cant be beat.Peace DWW

G

didn't realize they were fem, was just goofin' anyway :)

nirvana is a sweet deal, agreed

G

Blam!! What a beauty you got there Bad.I'd be most happy with a crop of those. I hope you do a smoke report when ready.

G

:wave:

cyburnt She pretty sweet for a skunk. Strong smell, but not the dead animal kind. Still very skunky. Wouldn't know about the taste yet coz i havent had the chance to smoke her yet. Very sticky icky.
And yea my bad on the name. It is like CJ said 'Wonder Woman' from nirvana

DWWYea buddy! Saw yer topic and posted on it too.
Yers looks pretty much the same as mine did. Look for her to put up some trickxs soon. Didn't get as fat on the last weeks as i would have wanted, but the sidebranches did get bigger, didnt leave so much empty space on the stems as i first expected. A very nice growing experience this was. And yea 35 bux for me too from Gypsys peeps. Thanks a bunch, these were easily worth it.
70euro they cost if ordered from Nirvana.

CJ! Whut's up mang? Yea gonna stick widdem drippers. They good for a guy with small growroom and who cant grow all the time. Get big ass yields.
Not bad for 10 day veg :woohoo:

buhdyman Ditto man, thanks for stopping by
:jump:

King Ralph Thanks potna. Konas will be popped next monday BTW :yummy:

SmokeyPufmasta Oh 4 sho mayne, i'll be back widda report on this.
Monday gonna be chop chop day and as soon as i can smoke it, i will :woohoo:
She will prolly need some curing tho :bat:
But we'll see.

Thanks everyone for visiting
:friends:

G

Another good report for nirvana!

Nice yeilder there,how IS that smell?
Lookin at those pompoms id say she is a winner!

G

5224IMG_0452.jpg

Ye good yielder, gotta veg longer next time tho..
The smell is pretty damn strong right now. Kinda like cat piss and skunk weed.
A funky odour :yummy:
60cm long there. (about 2 feet?)

Latest posts

Latest posts