What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR BUBBLE bx3 30 days

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello folks.

This is Sour Bubble bx 3.

I didn't top them at all, let them go straight. It is my first grow in many months, so I wanted to get em flowering quick.

This is what we have after about a month of flowering.

hard_mind

Looking good!!! Nice and frosty!
How long did u veg em for? They look pretty short...
I have 3 SB's in veg (almost 8 weeks)
They will be going into flower tomorrow... :woohoo:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hard_mind said:
Looking good!!! Nice and frosty!
How long did u veg em for? They look pretty short...
I have 3 SB's in veg (almost 8 weeks)
They will be going into flower tomorrow... :woohoo:

No real veg time actually. They were flowered at about 6 inches tall.

Flowerman

They do look frosty as a snowman as BOG said. Haven't been over here in awhile bro, but I'm glad to see you're still posting some great pics!;)

peach125

Sour Bubble is Looking Great ,, I have a couple of the 2nd bx at FD 25 days , already frosting up nice. Love those Dense Frosty Buds. Good Luck on the rest of the grow....Peace....Peach

Rellikbuzz

Looking very nice so far, CC! Every grow of that damn Sour Bubble is ALWAYS some damn frosty!! :yoinks: Hell, yours are already snow covered at 30 Days 12/12. Just imagine what they'll look like at harvest!! :jawdrop:

G

Looking sweet as usual CC! :wave: I love the smell Sour Bubble has....like Mountain Dew, 7-up, or something LIMEY :yummy: It gets a little frosty too. :D

S

strain_searcher

Ive seen plants flowered 80 days that dont have that much frost. I think the whole point is finding fast flowering potent plants. Great job CC

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up magnificent bastard!

strain_searcher, This is an indica to the max! She seems like she's in a race to finish. The resins are thick and waxy, just the way I like em.

weaterdayz, the smell... I think the smell of Sour Bubble is like a sour, hashy, limey smell, that works out in a good way. :) No uppity sativa scents, just a heavy, thick indica scent with the sour part of th sour diesel added in. Really top-notch. It took me two seperate smoking sessions to finally decide that this stuff is real-deal dank.

weaterdayz

thats just what I like to hear seeing how I payed $80 for 12 seeds (sour bubble bx2) but it was all worth it because all of them poped, but couple die from rain also killed one male because it turned hermi, but all the rest of males and females are getting bred, so I can have seeds for long season ; ) P.S. sour bubble has made its way to maui

ChaoticEntity

nice looking, threads like this make me think I want to build a garden and dedicate it to nothing but BOG's genetics!