What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S1 "ogerskush grow"

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Milonix420 said:
Yes, i do the round leaves arnt there :) ( i dont know what they called)

We have a winner :wave: some call them the seed leaves but believe the correct term is cotyledons.It's the first time ive ever seen this happen just came up this way.Good eye Milonix420 :wave: :friends: :wink:.

G

hello there :joint:
ohhh it looks like the sleepy heads have awakened, HAHAHAHAHA........thank you my friends for showing some interest, i'm seeing its not that easy over here to keep ppl interrested in what ones growing........swerve my friend i thought for sure you would have ask me if i did indeed "fem" that third oger, i know you do do that with yours at times......trust me it was not on purpose but i think it turned out 100% correct, if all will take a closer look at the last pis which is the 2 pic of ogere #3 you can clearly see there are 4main bud sites showing clear as day and then there are three on the outer tops of that plant......i did this to a couple diffrent plant's but that one looks the best, from that one plant we "hopefuly" will see 4 very strong colas and then thre secondary ones plus the lower ones......

pothead bro i'm not sure iether about the 75/25 two of mine look really really heavy indica the other one looks more indica two but not as much as the othere two......

Teresa my friend, i'm speechless i have never seen that before...ahhh not sure how to go about taking care of that one, with out the seed leaves the plants natural food suplier is not there which means you will have to more then likely baby that one for a bit......but i have known you for a few years now and i'm sure you will do what needs to be done......

doobie, hey bro thank you for the kind words my friend.....hope to make you drollllllll for a change in the coming week's..........
peace my friends :wave:

mosess187

ok everybody I too have some bubblegum kush almost 1 week old....im doing the kush for the very first time and i would really like to know what is a good feeding regiment for these preci0us babies?????

G

hello there...
hey tax thank's my friend, ahhh ya bro if you can come up with an extra $60.00 and get them from seedbay as a weekend speacial......

hello mosess, hummm never heard of bubblegum kush are you going to beable to show pic's?.......well i was told kushs are heavy eaters and so far thats held true with the ones i'm working with, they went 28d vegg and i feed them 7times in that time.......i use GHthree part floro fert's with "dimond nectar" and "cal-mag" as suplments, yesterday was there last day of vegg and it was also there last does of DN thats a vegg stage suplement, i will countinue to use the cal-mag though.........
peace....

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: still kicking very little growth :chin: :confused: never seen anything like this.Your's are looking great as alway's :yummy:

70s_PotHead

I think your going to have to put that one out of its misery T GIRL :sasmokin:

70s :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
70s_PotHead said:
I think your going to have to put that one out of its misery T GIRL :sasmokin:

:drum: :noway: hmmm nah not just yet :chin: kinda interested in what it'll do :biglaugh: :friends: :wink:.

G

hello T :joint:
what the hell is that plant doing, i see no main growth what so ever in those pic's.....umm i'm gonna have to with pothead on this one, that plant looks doomed to me :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: .....you can and will do what you like with it, but if you want some oger i think you beter drop a few more seeds pronto T :confused: :confused: ..........
strange indeed :wave:

P.S. rock on black cherry!!!!!!!!!

this is a pic of what i think is a male oger.......

will be 100% sure with intwodays time........

G

looks like a boy to me.. hey hey hey we might be able to get some f2 or s2 or something great find jaws and if it is a boy you better make some beans..lol

G

hello swerve :joint:
ya my friend you know i will, bad thing here is out of three S1 ogers i'm pretty sure i have two males, which only leves me one female to make seeds and try to get myself some smoke....i was hoping to get two females and one male, this way i would have one full female to pollenate and make seeds and crosses.....i will get the shitty end of the stick on this one but i will have plenty of seeds for the future, i guess thats not that bad of a trade, but damn i wanted me some kushhhhhhhhhh.............
peace bro :wave:

70s_PotHead

jaws dude, dont pollinate the whole plant, just do a few lower branches so you can have some dank smoke from the rest. No need to sacrafice your stash.

G

hello pothead :joint:
ya bro thats what i had planed on doing but remember i have some purpleberry pollen on hand and i want to use it as well, and if i get a male blackberry theres no way i'm not mixing those two......ohhh man "BLACKBERRY KUSH" WOOOOOOOOW......but i will keep some branches free for me and my friend's :dueling: hehehe............
peace :wave:

G

hello friend's :joint:
ok then lets see what we have here for the oger's, ummm good news and bad news...good news is i got a TRUE male oger so i will be making some seeds hehehe yaaaaa, bad news is i got TWO TRUE males which only leaves me with one fine female oger...do not need two male ogers but i will harvest the pollen from both , for further use in the future.............

oger #1 female........

ogers #2 & #3 males.....

ok then i guess thats it for now :bat: :dueling: :dueling: :dueling:
hehehe :wave:

70s_PotHead

Jaws my friend, please be carefull with those males in your klozit, dont want to hear about any accidents and a entire klozit pollination :yoinks:

G

hello pothead :joint:
ummm very little chance of that my friend, but yet there is always a chance when one deals with males in a tight area.....i will stay on top of things here and will do my best to keep things the way they should be......have two diffrent types of pollen here and hopfuly one more on the way, and 4 strains to work with....if i do get lucky and get the purple blackberry it will be the one blckberry that gets pollenated totaly by all three pollen types.....i will sacrfice one giant as well in this manner.........

G

Hey teresa. That plant looks like a "ppphhhhhhuuuuuuuuuking retardddddd" and should be eliminated asap.

G

jaws i'm sorry about your luck with the males but the one female you have i'm sure it will be good.They look great by the way ,good job so far.

teresa I had a bog L.S.D do the same thing to me.......after a month still the same so I guess it was the cheerleader of the group giving the V sign for victory.

G

hello there :joint:
hurrican no need to fill sorry for me my friend, its true i only wanted one male and its true i will get very little smoke from my one female, BUT the up side is i will have hopefully lots of double ogers to work with later down thw grow road......

ok here are some pics i just took of the male ogers, PLEASE click on the pics for a much better looksie..........

male condom :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: hahaha ohhh man that was so wrong of me :yoinks: :yoinks:

i think this was the best shot of the group :confused: :confused:

ummm things are still on track here, in a few days they should start to drop there pollen..........

P.S. and yes i will have pics of the collecting of the pollen :woohoo: :woohoo: .........

Latest posts

Latest posts