What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S1 "ogerskush grow"

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: hiya jaws hun quick question how was your germ rate of these :chin: .Mines been in paper towel almost 4 day's and not even the slightest crack yet :confused: .Your's are looking sweet handsome :yummy: :friends: :wink: .

G

hello T :joint:
ummm no problem's at all with germing my friend, i germed three and three poped in just 48hours or so......just give them a bit more time they should take for you.....how are you germing this time out?.....and also how is the black cherry doing?.......
come on germ :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: Black Cherry are now in DIRT :yoinks: haha germed within 24 hour's.Now just waiting on the kush.I'll give em a few more day's and hope for the best Thank You sweetie :friends: :wink: .

G

hello T :joint:
ahhh thats fantastic news my friend, just make sure to have your cam ready that strain should make for some swesome pic's.....ohhh and yaaa come on male :yoinks: :yoinks: hahahaha............
peace :wave:

G

I hope you have the same luck i've had with these....By far the best i've grown.here is a few pics of mine before I put her in the dark room.Best of luck guys and i'll be watching.

p.s ...I did find one male out of 4 seeds started.WISH I KEPT HIM.

Last edited:
G

hello hurrican :joint:
nice nug's bro, ya man i hope iget some sweeet ones......ohhh my lord you had a male and pitched him :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: , i just hope i get one please please please please let JUST one be a male hahahaha.....i do have one that is taller and way more sativish then the other two i'm truely hoping that one will be a male.......does any one no why there are no standerd ogkush seeds out there??........
peace bro :wave:

G

there are no standard seeds cause this was once only available as a clone only plant, hence why they are s1 or selfed seeds.They were forced to turn hermi to make ,supposedly, all female seeds. I have heard of reports of people finding males.I myself started 4 seeds out of 10 and did find one male after 8 days of sexing them.great plant, great smell , frosty frosty plant as you can see from the post from different grows.my opinion,was worth every penny I paid, the whole 60 dollars.Is it or isnt the real deal......WHO CARES THIS SHIT SMOKES......imho......let me know your opinion ....

G

hello swerve & hurrican :joint:
swerve my friend beautiful nugs my friend, i can only hope to get some as nice.....and i will do my best with what i have of the kush...........

hurrican, thank's for the info bro its kinda what i was thinking it was....seems to me some one somewhere has the power to make some standered ogkush but choises not to, but if i get a male i will make some F2'ss or would they be F1'ssss??of the kush...
peace :wave:

70s_PotHead

jaws dude, how about an update with some bright and shiney new green pictures :yummy: bet there looken healthy by now :canabis:

70s :joint:

G

hello friend's :joint:
ok here are some pics i just took, this IS the first day of 12/12...was going to go 30days but at 28days there pretty much all showing maturety so its go time...........

oger #1.......

oger #2 this one i think is more sativa then they other two........

and oger #3.......

there ya go, see everything is still very green and on mark....let the sexing begin C'ON male.................
hahahah :wave:

G

hello fraz :joint:
how you doing my friend?....ummm not sure wht you mean by lucky guy, can you clear that up for me please.....
thank's bro :wave:

G

bro i dont see anything close to sativa those og plants look hella indica to me. man o man they have great top should yeaild descent for lower yeilding plantsman i cant wait to see some buds.... great job dude great job...

70s_PotHead

Swerve said:
bro i dont see anything close to sativa those og plants look hella indica to me. man o man they have great top should yeaild descent for lower yeilding plantsman i cant wait to see some buds.... great job dude great job...

yea thats what I'm thinking, I thought the OG was like a 75/25 sativa/indica spilt :chin:
Either way those plants look like they took to topping very well and should yield a bunch

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
70s_PotHead said:
Either way those plants look like they took to topping very well and should yield a bunch

Very nice job on the topping indeed.Here's the first look at mine ya'll notice something missing :chin: .