What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S1 "ogerskush grow"

G

hello :joint:
ok then i guess i will be keeping the oger's report in this fourm, i'm going to try and have a mod or admin move my other reports in hear as well.....

oger #1 3day vegg

oger #2 3day vegg

oger #3 3day vegg

group shot ogers 7days vegg..........

ogers #1 7day vegg

oger #2 7day vegg

oger #3 7days vegg

peace :wave:

Hazy Daze

I hope this is the start of another great grow for you, my friend. :yummy: Sent you an email about the list. Brother, you make deciding so difficult. LOL

Hazy :jump: Daze

G

ok then this is day 12 of vegg, and i have a few pic's.......

first up group shot..........

now a pair of shots of plant #1..

now a couple shots of plant #2..........

and finaly two shots of plant #3....

well thats where were at so far, it seems i have two indica dom ogers and one sativish oger we will see how they compair.....

Last edited:
G

hello ^jr :joint:
no my friend there 20oz cup's, i plan on vegging them for about 30/35 days then hit them with 12/12 and fource them into preflower....who knows maybe 1 will show while still in vegg, two nights ago i did switch the lighting to 18/6...i have some V-B-S blackberry going as well so i'm looking to push for colors later on in flowering.......i have had better plants at 12 days but these are going ok for now......
thank you :wave:

P.S. i just love the last pic in the above post, if you click on it you can get a better look at it......

Last edited:
G

sneaky sneaky growing some kush bro you are really going to love the ushy kushy... just remember the longer you let her go in flower the stronger she gets... and she is a real nice indica high... and you know this is straight from a true kush smoker...

well either way looking real nice my friend great looking plants

swerve

G

hey thank's guys, just getting started with these kush but i'm thinking there going to be great....i'm planing on pollenating some branch's with some AK-47 and also maybe a few with some purpleberry pollen....should both be some nice crosses, and i will be putting and keeping pics right here for all who is interrested to keep an eye on........

G

Hi Jaws, I'm very interested in your OGkush, as I'm looking foward to growing her next year. Your plants look healthy and happy, I look foward to what you can do for them.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hey Jaws, I'm also inerested - bookmarking your thread. I've got Ogkush scheduled to come in to my little garden in 2-3 weeks, among some other goodies. It will be interesting to see if they grow similar to yours.

Great looking plants you have there!

rgds, kov

G

hello puf & kov :joint:
whats up my fellow growers, well i'm not known for real pacific grow reports but i will try and do the best i can with the ogers and the green giant's and the v-b-s and the california orange and the unknown hahahahahaha.....but really i will snap lots of pics for you two too look at before you get going on your own........

G

hello T :joint:
ya you will be a month behind me but if one did not know that then they would never guess you were by what yours is going to look like.....your going to smoke me as always, but hey thats fine with me i still love to watch your grow's.......
tooo sweeet :wave:

P.S. dont forget those black cherries there going to be awesome T!!!......

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
P.S. dont forget those black cherries there going to be awesome T!!!......

:wave: already in paper towel with the oger's :woohoo: Thank You sweetie :kissass: .Thinking of doing them in dirt :yoinks: but still undecided :chin: .Again Thank You my :friends: :wink: .

G

hello T :joint:
no thank you my friend, i was just thrilled i finaly had something you were interrested in growing out.....i'm sure iether way you go T it will be a fantastic grow, that i have no doubt about................
sweeeeeeeeeet :wave:

70s_PotHead

And I'll be doing some Ogers kush 70s style somewhere between the 2 of ya, pretty good company if ya ask me. :woohoo:

70s :wave:

Some dried Papaya buds

Last edited:
G

hello :joint: :joint:
this is going to be very cool all three of us are going to be doing ogkush at the same time but slightly off set from one another.........i'm going to need some :lurk: :lurk: for this one i :chin: hehehehe...........
very cool :wave:

G

hi :joint:
oger kush....................
6510cool_pic_oger_kush-thumb.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts