What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jedi Death Star

D

DJXXPLATINUM

1190 for a five seed pak..........

1190 for a five seed pak..........

yeah i posted the paragraph they had......where the fuck do they get thc in the forties...the prices are crazy...a lil hard to believe......dj
Jedi 41 % THC crossed with our unreleased 46% White Death Star (which is an Indica landrace strain pure white with trichomes, unlike White Widow which has Sativa to get those trichomes)

With this combination you’ll get a powerful 43.5 % THC strain with the correct cannabinoid combination (CCC) for Indica lovers. Her trichome’s outweigh the plant matter 4:1 so its sweet flavor comes through smoothly in every toke. You don’t need to add molasses to smooth out the harshness, as it doesn’t exist. Indica lovers will find it nice to have such an easy on the lungs smoke that packs the strongest Indica Punch, next to our Indica 50. But even that cannabinoid combo is not as good as our Jedi Death Star. Don’t let the 6.5% less THC fool you, often it’s the correct cannabinoid combo (CCC) that gets you the best high. As does J41, Jedi Death Star thrives in high altidides, mostly because it handle the cold, but it's #1 reason it can with stand 140 km/hour winds

B

bocil

I look the prices and is stupid pay this prices for a fucking seeds.The world is crazy

T

tokinafaty420

Looks like a load of bull to me. I would never spend $1,000 for 10 seeds, not even from my favorite breeders who seeds I can trust.

TNJed

I have the Death Star cut.... It's ECSD x Sensi Star. It's wonderful to smoke...one of the best I've ever had. It is however, not the easiest strain to grow, and isn't a huge producer. It's very strong, but to say it's anywhere near 40% is completely retarded. Maybe 20%, but 40%???? Lol!!!!

These guys are running a scam. Check out their elephant bud...1230 g/m2,42 days, 34%THC. What a bunch of shit. You'd have to be pretty dense to fall for this crap but if they just find a couple of fools willing to pay those prices they made their money back for the site costs. LOL It's all profit from there. Bunch o' Douche Bags...

TNJed

I just checked their website.... complete and total bullshit. They should be clubbed over the head with an ax handle.

S

schwagg

id love to see some ic member pics of it. what a scam....... i'd love to find out though.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
Read their disclaimer..... Their sight is a joke... Even to them....

Sure people miss that and still send 'em money though...

pinkskunk

hahaha what a fuckin joke! euphoria bud yeilds 1590 grams a metre2 hahaha oh shit where the fuck have they been hiding this shit! and ak47 is named so because guys used to guard it with machine guns and make the best has outta it and stamp it with there guns hahaha! actors are payin 60bucks a gram cause its so good! who the fuck writes this shit!!!!!! if we create a bigger yeilder than elephant bud wel have to name it godzilla fuckin hell i just pissed myself!