What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last week i was told i could get a container shiped over to israel for free,,all ive gota do is bring my documents and i would have any rent on accomadation paid for 6months an a free container shipped over too,,,thats how mutch the jews in my area want me to emergrate,,,,i might just stick a car in the container and sell it in the homeland:)

good plan?

nachon?

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Great zion....you have a great spirit and helps lot of people to feel a lil better!!!!

you guys have all my respect...keep going on!!

do ya dont make bubbelhash???

G

Guest 26753

Zion, I saw that Israel has authorised 5 more doctors able to prescribe cannabis as medicine. Your country is doing wonderful things my friend. More power to you mate!

Z10N

Yo guys just showing signs of life :D...
I was at the Ozzfest in Israel, fucking 5 hours of shows! Korn, Soulfly and Ozzy Osbourne!
warmed up by few local metal bands..it was killer!! Ozzy sure is still rocking it hard! :headbange i went out of the concert with evil dark energy streaming through my spine..

picture.php

good weekend to you all! :wave:

dbc

shalom zion,

whats new in your grow ,long time no pictures ,just finnishing off my new greenhouse
50m x 50m

let the good times roll

dbc

hey bud,

working down south in my new place,with a frend of yours ,he said he worked at your farm before you .he had only good things to say about you.dont want to publish his name i am sure he will phone you soon

got 400+babbies in straight rows,starting to take off.

got the second green house planned for february construction

one happy ,crappy, chappie

love and peace

daryl (not scared as i am LEGAL)

=

LIFEISGOOD

Where did you go?

Where did you go?

Z1on

Where did you go bro? I would love to see more comparisons of what you have growing in the green house. Also what kind of square footage you have to employee ratio? sqft/emp=

Got any new strains you are excited about?

Good luck and safe growing:wave:

Z10N

still around , but keeping low.....cant tell too much.
looking over to new horizons..

stay safe boys and girls!! I will update when I can with some new pics..

Peace,
ZioN

Z10N

yo guys big thumbs up for all you who keep it green and alive outdoors and indoors.....
stay safe guys much love to you all - I am not in the game for some time...
miss it!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Hi guys and girls just dropping by to say hello and to show i'm still alive and kicking :D
its 7:48am, wakeNbake + breakfast :yes:
weather is very nice today....very cool soothing winds.... sun is rising slowly spreading its warmth uppon the land of zion while in the background sounds Bob marley emmiting out of the speakers smearing my soul like butter on a hot toast:rasta:

new pics coming soon........

peace,
Z.

impresssive as fuck....that sounds like paradise right there....in the greenhouse amongst the plants with music in the background...smartmove on installing a speaker system in the grow ive been thinking about that too...
had no idea they had medical cannabis with patients in israel...crazy sorry to hear that you gotta stay lowkey...

Chaman

jeje more pics please....love too see plants grow so wonderfully done. Blessings, thanks for helping others and taking the time to post here to make our mouths water !! jejeje

Cool & Calm
Chaman