Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > RSO vs CBD to battle canine lung cancer, please help.

Thread Title Search
RSO vs CBD to battle canine lung cancer, please help. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2018, 05:31 AM #1
Crooked8

Crooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud of
RSO vs CBD to battle canine lung cancer, please help.

Our mastiff had a malignant tumor removed almost three months ago. We were going to have follow up surgery after the biospy told us it was cancer. We wanted to get larger margins of tissue to test. After a lung scan prior to surgery our vet think it could have metastasized into her lungs. Is it better to try and battle this with RSO or a CBD oil? Im lost, terrified and id appreciate any assistance or guidance.
Crooked8 is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 06:36 AM #2
Crooked8

Crooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud of
Bump

Cheesey Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257552
DWC vs Flood and Drain:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257919
RedEyedGenetics Abusive OG x Ortega Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=263159
Karma Genetics "Anonymous" Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....64#post5874664
My first crosses, Danish, Grease and Rocket OG:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....27#post6055827
Bho Disasters:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266761
Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385
Karma OG Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....99#post6560799

Old 11-07-2018, 07:40 AM #3
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Make rosin bro and feed your dog the oil after decarboxylated and also grind the chip and add it into some anticancer dog loving vegan option food THC kills cancer so keep your dog medicated and remove any and every cancer causing habit your dog is doing to starve the cancer hitting it in many different angles guarantees you victory plus Rick Simpson says dogs cure quicker than humans i believe it because ive cured a dog from an illness with the oil and vaped oil she was cured in a matter of days best of luck and report when your pup is cured

One love!

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:42 AM #4
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
RSO all the way which contains high CBDs. RSO also contains THC which is a necessary component for fighting cancer from what I have read. The question now remains... What constitute a "doggy dose"? Rick Simpson states the cure is 60g in 60 days for humans but, because most can't take in that much, he has extended the treatment to 60g in 90 days (for newcomers who don't have a tolerance yet), with 1g per month after the cancer is cured (maintenance dose). https://phoenixtears.ca/ Rick has a contact button button on his page which may help you determine what a "doggy dose" is?
Switcher56 is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:58 PM #5
Crooked8

Thank you so much for your responses! I am going to source some legit rso and get it started asafp. I appreciate you shedding some light on a dark day.

Old 11-07-2018, 01:37 PM #6
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Try fungi perfecti mushroom extract products and give her a strong dosage. You might also want to try echinacea and astragalus for their lymphatic and immune modulating amphoteric anti cancer abilities.. i would advise against radio therapy or too much invasive surgery, in my experience it creates more misery for them and only speeds up their demise as the liver and immune system struggle to get going again after so much hard work.
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:55 PM #7
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
RSO all the way which contains high CBDs. RSO also contains THC which is a necessary component for fighting cancer from what I have read.
CBD and THC are different cannabinoids found in cannabis depending on the strain. There are high THC varieties and high CBD varieties as well as 50/50 mixes.

The THC/CBD ratio of the FECO - fully extracted cannabis oil (also known as RSO) you make will depend on the starting material.

Hope that makes sense. If I make FECO from GG4 it will not have much CBD at all....if I make it from Dead Lights it will not have much THC
unregistered190 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:02 PM #8
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Also one of the most potent and important anti cancer compounds in MJ are the terpenes as they are hugely powerful antioxidants with effects on a wide range of cancer cell lines.. we seek out terpenes as a species because we can live a relatively long time depending on our ability to mop up free radicals. they also have nice alterative benefits when consumed daily. Full spectrum extracts are always better than isolates imo. I dont think i would expect much from giving a dog RSO especially alone.. there is a lot of choice with herbal and natural medicine.
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 06:21 PM #9
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
CBD and THC are different cannabinoids found in cannabis depending on the strain. There are high THC varieties and high CBD varieties as well as 50/50 mixes.

The THC/CBD ratio of the FECO - fully extracted cannabis oil (also known as RSO) you make will depend on the starting material.

Hope that makes sense. If I make FECO from GG4 it will not have much CBD at all....if I make it from Dead Lights it will not have much THC
Thanks!) I knew that. I was giving him the short strokes

Old 11-07-2018, 06:27 PM #10
Switcher56

5 Best Marijuana Strains for Different Types of Cancer