What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering Testers needed!

Female Seeds

Veteran
Dear all,

Here @Female Seeds, we are currently looking to find some growers to test/try out our Autoflowering varieties because we need to update our descriptions.

If you are interested in testing some of these strains you must be able to start a grow diary in this forum, keep the diary up to date and also start the diary as soon as you receive your seeds.

Since we are in need to "refresh" these descriptions (with precise info over smells, flavours, structure and so on...) we will highly appreciate attention and dedication to details.

Also we would prefer experienced growers with past diary's and past grows we can look at. Please send us links, pictures or everything you have (by private message or not).
Keep in mind that these are not a freebie for stockpiling or collection.
Obviously you must have at least a few posts so that we can write you back.

So, if your still interested then put your name down and I will get back to you as soon as we feel we have the right people for the task in hand.

Whether if you know us or not, please feel free to join our forum section in order to have a look.

Stay High :joint:

Yours truly,
Mr B.

M

metsäkana

i can test in next summer but i only waste indoor space to fem more for outdoor :D north 61 latitude

Female Seeds

Veteran
Thanks a lot for joining the thread metsakana, much appreciated :)

where's everyone? :tumbleweed:

We got some messages already, though, we need more and more people! So please, feel free to involve more users, spread the word and get your most trusted colleagues/friends and bring them here in order to join this conversation ;)

A big hug to all of you, thanks again!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Cheers,
Mr B.

i can test in next summer but i only waste indoor space to fem more for outdoor :D north 61 latitude

Nexus7

If you're really desperate I can consider growing one. I don't have much auto experience but we all have to start somewhere. It's outdoor season here so can start as soon as I receive. Feel free to PM if you wanna chat.

N7

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
For the first time ever I'm actually completely flush with seeds, but I will bump this thread cause how has nobody responded? Ya'll sleepin!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
For the first time ever I'm actually completely flush with seeds, but I will bump this thread cause how has nobody responded? Ya'll sleepin!

45 years growing, no threads or pictures posted. jail sucks. i like the looks of your autos though...:tiphat:

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hello agentpothead,
thanks so much for joining the conversation :D
And it can be tricky to find growers for autoflowering...

We'll see what happens in the next future ;)

Cheers,
Mr B.

Last edited:

AnselAdams

I would be interested in do a Hydro grow if that fits with your testing scheme. Let me know if you would like to talk via PM.

Thanks

DiverDave

If you still have a spot left , I run a RDWC using COB's
I have run this one time using auto's in 18/6 light setting.
Worked pretty nice , I kept a diary (here) but not online w/ photos.
I kinda wish I had.
My diary was mostly to keep records of nut mix and PH,EC & PPM's
on rez's each week.

Feel free to PM or catch me in chat now and then.

DD

Autos I think is the future of growing with a good turn around. I would be interested in this testing if its still going on. Did some testing awhile back and posted some on it. Feel free to pm. Thanks again.

gwc.harvey

I wanted to know if the testing of automatic was still in force.
I am interested in accessing seeds in order to carry out the corresponding follow-up
I have 3 spaces of one square meter each, with internal ventilation, coolers that work as extractors and an air conditioning of 3500 frigorias to be able to maintain the habitat in conditions

Harvey

licknrol

Auto testing

Auto testing

:wave: im here if you need a tester i ve been awayfor a few years but ready to get stared again. I did some autos back in the day hdb, sour 60, auto assasin, and so on. I now live further north in ca now very close to emerald triangle. Let me know?

DIRT DIGGLER

I have also been away for awhile..
My med license allows for 44 plants..
My current grow started first week of april, auto jack x auto c99 bx1. Been growing well over a decade, all organic.
If your still interested in a tester pm me..I was just about to start another round of seeds for my next run.

Attachments

• 20190520_110627.jpg
    20190520_110627.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 62