in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > SEEDSMAN HALLOWEEN 2018 PROMOTION

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
SEEDSMAN HALLOWEEN 2018 PROMOTION Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2018, 04:18 PM #1
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
SEEDSMAN HALLOWEEN 2018 PROMOTION

Halloween is just around the corner
and you can't miss this terrific promotion

https://www.seedsman.com/halloween

Starts Monday 29th October 2018 - 12:01 GMT

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:47 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Info updated, check link

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:06 PM #3
J TricH
Vendor

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXHYsgho3D/ Just a video

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 03:50 PM #4
J TricH
Vendor

TicTac-TicTac-TicTac..

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 08:45 PM #5
J TricH
Vendor

Just spend €75 and GET

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2018, 01:33 PM #6
J TricH
Vendor

The great day has arrived, in a few minutes begins one of the best promotions seen so far. Remember, stock is limited for all bundles and items will be removed without notice or substitution - make sure you buy ASAP so you do not miss out. It is the full offer:

Spend €75+ to qualify for this massive Fem, Auto or CBD bundle. Available for every country in the world. These seeds will be added automatically to your basket when you spend the correct amount between the promotional period. You will then be able to choose 1 of the 3 bundles up for grabs!

Spend €50 or €75. Due to the restrictions on stealth shipping this promotion is available for Express Shipping to Europe only.

Also you have the disgustingly deceitful Double Deals:

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2018, 02:46 PM #7
J TricH
Vendor

Remember.. the best Halloween promo still ON!!
Here some samples of the baskets of some of our clients who have wanted to share their purchases in these days.. As you can see, complementing with different promotions, they have achieved an incredible seed lot. Halloween + Double deals & / Or BitCoin...

Customer 1: I just bought 4 packs of autos and got so loaded on freebies with this killer Halloween salr they have. Dont sleep on it -

Cust. 2: To good of a deal to miss. Should check out the #HalloweenPromo from #seedsmanseeds Got mine in time

Cust. 3: Took advantage of seedsman Halloween bundle to pick up some seeds from my 2 favorite breeders. I ended up getting 43 quality auto seeds plus 6 photoperiod seeds for $120 cad

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 02:47 PM #8
dugzy

dugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura about
This was a good one by Seedsman. I am two orders in now and they have been really good.

There is a lot of choice and variety, lots of modern stuff for the youngsters and new and old classics for the old gits like me.
dugzy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:19 PM #9
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugzy View Post
This was a good one by Seedsman. I am two orders in now and they have been really good.

There is a lot of choice and variety, lots of modern stuff for the youngsters and new and old classics for the old gits like me.
yeah thanks.. you got the Goodie Box? just started a Instagram contest where you can win your Halloween order refund.. check rules Also soon we lauching the worldwide side contest with his own rules for those who did not get goodie box..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5ABlnhRwq/

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 05:39 PM #10
dugzy

dugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura about
J mate, thank you. Did not get goodie box but had not noticed it only came if you went for the paid express shipping and i am a cheapskate haha!

I will look out for them whenever they come back.
dugzy is offline Quote