You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Goats' Grows

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Goats' Grows Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2018, 07:06 AM #1
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
Goats' Grows

hello folks

i've been lazy and not making threads for my grows, so i'm just making a single thread to post whatever is going on at any given time.

running a flood and drain system with plants in small fabric pots of pure canna coco using jacks for veg and veg+bloom for flower currently.

flower tent is a 4x4 gorilla with a qb600h and veg is a cheap 2x2 with a qb65

i flood 1-2 times/day in veg and 3 times/day in flower.

shoutout to resinryder for all of the information on flood and drain in coco.

here are some pictures of last run in the exact same setup.

Goats is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:07 AM #2
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
these pics are primarily cookies n chem

Goats is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:28 AM #3
Goats

currently, there are 2 lvtk from seed in flower along with an og cut and an mk ultra cut from my brother in law, both of which i like.

here is the group 4 days ago.

here are a couple shots from today. i couldn't take many because lights were out.

mk ultra

lvtk. i fucked up and forgot the calmag the first two times i filled the res during flower with veg+bloom and this plant had a fit. fixed now. it has early browning pistils which i am hoping is just from the mag def or being maybe a bit too close to the lights, but i'll be watching it closely.

Last edited by Goats; 09-20-2018 at 07:25 PM..
Goats is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:55 AM #4
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Goat Terps.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:06 AM #5
Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Goat Terps.
there is a deer breath, we could have a goats breath.

Last edited by Goats; 09-20-2018 at 07:20 PM..
Goats is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 04:43 PM #6
Kimura

Kimura will become famous soon enoughKimura will become famous soon enoughKimura will become famous soon enough
ooooo myyyyy. this is what i like to see!!!

ppm during flower? is it all canna nutrients that you're using?
Kimura is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 07:19 PM #7
Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura View Post
ooooo myyyyy. this is what i like to see!!!

ppm during flower? is it all canna nutrients that you're using?
i run jacks hydro in veg using the 3:2:1 ratio. generally 3g:2g:1g/gallon. it comes out to around ~650-700ppm.
i am trying out veg+bloom for flower for the first time after hearing good things. so far so good other than forgetting to supplement cal/mag, and only 1/4 plants really had an issue with it.
my water is ~16-18ppm out of the tap, so i get it to about 150ppm with calmag and then add the suggested amount of veg+bloom. it comes out to ~700ppm as well if memory serves.
i also used hydroponic research's +life until the last reservoir change. it definitely seems to make roots explode, but it also leaves behind a powdery residue in my flood table which i am not a huge fan of. however, the plants don't seem to care at all so i will likely continue using it.
i am also going to give their foliar a try next run.

thanks for stopping by.

Last edited by Goats; 09-20-2018 at 10:54 PM..
Goats is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:33 PM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I just got the baby bro to that light for my flower tent. It's only been a week but I'm wicked impressed on the penetration compared to my old vipar's. If my bud looks half as good as yours, I'll be happy.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:44 PM #9
Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I just got the baby bro to that light for my flower tent. It's only been a week but I'm wicked impressed on the penetration compared to my old vipar's. If my bud looks half as good as yours, I'll be happy.
they're expensive, and i even paid to have a potentiometer and for it to come pre-built and tested, but i don't regret a thing. idk how many people are using them in commercial grows, but they're great for personal growers.

i'm sure you will have lots of success. i will watch for sure.
Goats is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 02:15 AM #10
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to all
Very nice tent you've got going. I've got an HLG 550 in a 4x4 and it destroys. Keep up the good work

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote