Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > No Till Corner

Thread Title Search
No Till Corner Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2017, 12:36 PM #1
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
No Till Corner

SOIL:360 liter
under one dimm-able 600 watt MH....starting with 260 watt

-my old soilmix...1 from 7 liter 12 pots and 1 mix from 14 liter 11 pots
-BB lightmix
-bb premix
-bentonit from fine to raw
-zeolith
from fine to raw
-vermiculit

-rockdusts_basalt,diabas,Phonolith and some natusat
-volcanic rock ...dark...4-5mm
-silicia-sand
-wormcastings
-biochar
-canna coco plus
-susterra myko hydropepples
-neem fert dry -
-bokashi-pflanzensegen
-homemade bokashi from rice and BHO rests and stuff
-bone and horn meal
-horn chips
-several guano's

-guanokalong 1-10-1
-horse manure
-
snoek seeweed
-spaghnum moos
-jungle moss(i wont buy that another time,better leave that stuff in jungle EDIT also the other stuff from factory farming i wont buy another time,its enough replacement out there...besides that its not 100%organic )
-gk fish
-gk palmtree ashes
-calcified seeweed
-BHO plantrests
-Terra preta granulat
-Weintrester-humus....rests from wine production
-EM ceramic pulver
- the stuff i have forgotten

i did made a very ''hot'' mix this time....will cook 2-3 weeks...watered with overdose em-a water ...got to make tea but it will work with both alone
covercrops : 7-8 varietys...some started to sprout

spring-water/pondwater :EM-a,greengold EDIT i will buy biplantol aktiv for 15 instead of 30 per liter (dose 1ml per liter)...the gold is the
product from developers source... ),terrafert boden,ACT,molasses(5 liter last 1 1/2 - 2years ),gk fish,gk palm tree ashes,baldrian extract,snoek seeweed extract...

and pure water...(i will buy 2 em ceramic ring to break water clusters and to energies water again)..when warmer temps come i will structure my water too...google structured water...we have hard water : after greengold or biplantol and structuring it tastes different...very soft

foilar spray:
terrafert blatt,mk5,em-a,fermented plant extract,neem,ropro13/20 ,calciumcarbonat natural source... in several mixxes

seems expensive...but most stuff last very long...but i buy also for vegetable garden...ropro1320 and a little neem is from last year..the other stuff is for whole year instead of em-a(4-6weeks)

i make a pic of containers today...

i am an idiot i didnt buy organic seeds for cover crops...next time i will

i didnt use all of them...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....337629&page=30

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND
20% is climate change and 80% ch3mtr4ils and huurp

Last edited by wasgedn; 01-30-2017 at 05:02 PM..
wasgedn is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:52 PM #2
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
20/4 ...this device is just gold....

saphire og

cover crops

3 saphire og,3 mango saphire,4 mohan ram....got 1 nl and 1 kingkong germinating

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:02 PM #3
wasgedn

as i had make pics for forum i pushed this from flextube but i got good karma...no mango saphire death....

heater temp...

drain into tent-inlay for mid and late flower when more water is needed...maybe i need that drain..maybe not
i got 30mm polystyrene under the inlay...
we got minus 4 outside ...when not running groom i got 0 degree in groom...
...but with heater in tent it works well...i did pay 120 for heater and contoller
got much fear it will light up tent but i think not
got new fire extinguishers

AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2017, 08:20 PM #4
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2017, 11:26 PM #5
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
Yep I will be watching! Good luck!
moses wellfleet is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2017, 11:54 PM #6
liquidcooled420

liquidcooled420 is on a distinguished road
Nice setup. Lots of ingredients!

When do you put the cover crop seed down?
liquidcooled420 is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2017, 01:24 PM #7
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Subbed!Good luck my brother!Hope all goes well(and it will )
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2017, 01:54 PM #8
wasgedn

yo syd...hey people...
Quote:
When do you put the cover crop seed down?
after the grow i mulch it a bit into soil......the longer ones will get cut earlier , if they make space problems...
EDIT but no, i rather incline to let them living and do decent mulch of canna plantrests ..fine to raw

every advice and/or opinions are welcome...

AND

Last edited by wasgedn; 01-25-2017 at 04:08 PM..
wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2017, 05:15 PM #9
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
wow thats a crazy mix, you only cook it for three weeks too? the guanos and horse manure dont mess with that? awesome! ill tag into this, i like the euro grows. the different gear trips me out. im going no till myself, no cover crops for me yet tho, didnt get them in on time
nameless is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2017, 11:08 AM #10
wasgedn

about no till method aphotic told me....he told me also you can make mix really hot ,the thing is to use good ACT or and EM-a...i got a lot of wormcasting in the mix...
the microbes dont let the roots burn cause there is big realtionship between microbes and plant...i did 5 liter pot hot soil(organic)in the past ,two days later i putted in a ak47 and it was the heaviest plant at the end...i did water with overdosed em-a

im so curious for pics...i hope i get some budshots together with the longer(2 variety's)c-crops later...but first i have to get that minus temp phase behind me...

good info video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yPjoh9YJMk

REPOST

AND

Last edited by wasgedn; 01-30-2017 at 04:28 PM..
wasgedn is offline Quote