Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Missouri misses by 23 sigs

Thread Title Search
Missouri misses by 23 sigs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2016, 10:54 AM #1
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
Missouri misses by 23 sigs

The effort to get a legalization proposition on the November ballot in Missouri was 23 signatures short.
Now they have to wait till 2018.

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 06:12 PM #2
Prodigygrower

Prodigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the rough
We did it MISSOURI STAND UP !!!!!!!!!!!!
Prodigygrower is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:38 PM #3
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
What? Are you legal now?

2018 Season's Post Mortem and Best Practices

~

Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 07:08 PM #4
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
They legalized medicinal marijuana. Journey of a million miles starts with the first step and all that.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:15 PM #5
Prodigygrower

Prodigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the roughProdigygrower is a jewel in the rough
Yess sir amendment 2 passed thank God. I’m super juiced. Show me state!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2018, 07:16 PM #6
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
I left Missouri half a decade ago for this reason. So glad they've decided to start moving forward in a progressive manner.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 07:50 PM #7
Prodigygrower

Gastrogrower I can’t blame you for leaving. I took a lil vacation myself but I’m back and it couldn’t be at a better time.

Old 11-07-2018, 08:03 PM #8
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Well congratulations! It's about time they stopped criminalizing you like murderers.

2018 Season's Post Mortem and Best Practices

~

Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:32 AM #9
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Well congratulations! It's about time they stopped criminalizing you like murderers.
in some states you get a shorter sentence for voluntary manslaughter or 2nd degree murder than for selling elbows of weed.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:42 AM #10
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
I bet you can grow some trees in Missouri!

Congrats and good luck!
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.