You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2018, 10:11 PM #2661
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Greetings friends.

Looks like winter is just about to take hold here. There is accumulating snow in the forcast for later in the week and falling temps. I wish I had a couple more weeks of nice fall mtn bike riding but it looks like it's not to be, trails have been closed since Saturday nights rain and might not open before the snow flys. I'm pretty sure they will be closed untill the ground freezes once we start getting snow.

@Rodehazrd. I think I'm going to go pretty close to what budrunner suggests and see what happens. Maybe a little more gypsum and subbing my crushed oyster shell for the lime. Good thinking on experimenting with more and less in diffrent pots in the same grow. Once I get a clone I like I can monocrop and really see how the changes effect things. I'm a big baby about trying new things so I'm sure I'll start slow and work my way up with the amendments.
The cold is comming brother...stay warm.

@pop_rocks. I think I just need to adjust to the dark/light schedule and it will be fine. If the trails open up I'll get another ride or two in and then I'm sure there will be a break. I've got the hernia surgery comming up in a few weeks so I'll be on light duty for a while, untill after the new year anyway.
Waves on this side of the lake are only big when we have an east wind which is unusual for this aria. We normally have west wind and a flat lake but in the fall and winter we get cold fronts that make for NE and E winds, we do get the E wind very occasionally during the summer, but it's really rare. So we have to go out during the cold season if we want to surf regularly. I'll put up some YouTube vids on lake surfing when I get time to post links.
I've done a little stem rubbing on the GF #6 but not a lot of scent yet. I think I'm going to have to wait untill after harvest and cure to get a good feel for how she tastes. I should know in about 3 weeks.
Fiddynut is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:30 AM #2662
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
@pop_rocks.
Let’s see if this link works.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi55yl0-3lk&feature=youtu.be

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:05 AM #2663
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
wow, fiddy thanks for the link, bruh
while the conditions arent what i would call ideal the stoke was real for sure!
are you serious that there can be chunks of ice in the lineup like that?
freaking unreal man, you guys are hard core to surf those conditions
i forgot that you have been putting off your surgery
hope all things go well and you arent laid up for too long, when are you going in
the seedlings are all looking nice and i will be putting them into some dirt here, probably this weekend
what are your plans for the rest of the week brother? hopefully you can get out and have a nice ride, do you have any other places you can ride when the trails arent open?
we have a few lakes here locally that have paved trails that we will ride from time to time
i might be heading up north to visit a grower friend this weekend, hes the guys that gave me the tahoeOG cuts
hope your week is wrapping up nicely and you are looking at a fun weekend ahead
pop_rocks is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:31 PM #2664
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddynut View Post
@pop_rocks.
Let’s see if this link works.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi55yl...ature=youtu.be
Richly Bizarre
Rodehazrd is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:42 PM #2665
Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

I haven't mentioned this but I do want to say that Tuesday's vote was interisting here in wisco. There were 16 pro medical and recreational cannabis referendums on the ballot and all passed with at least 70% support. The people have spoken and clearly are in favor of ending this prohibition. The only problem is that we have all non binding referendums and the politicians still need to make new laws for anything to change. It will be interisting to see if the overwhelming support of the voters prompts change in the legislature.

@pop_rocks. Haha no icebergs on southern Lake Michigan but the cold water, icy shores, and frozen beards are in play here. The conditions are tough so someone has to be very motivated to surf much here. It weeds out the posers right quick. I think that in general you have to be pretty tough to live in the far north and function normally. There are some that hide indoors all winter but what fun is that? A lot of us have outside jobs and we just deal with cold.
I'm glad your seedlings are looking good. My cuts are still taking their time to root so im getting farther behind for my next run every day. I've only got roots on 2 out of about 12 cuts and I need 4 plants for next run.
The trails are still closed and we are supposed to get a couple inches of snow overnight which will make things even sloppier so not looking good for riding any time soon. I think I'm going to have to just ride the stationary bike at the gym for now. I guess I could ride the flat bike trails around. We have a state wide network of bike trails that use to be railroad tracks, they took the tracks off and they are now bike trails. But they are straight and flat and probably not any more fun than the stationary bike at the gym.
That's cool that you might get up to visit your buddies grow this weekend. Maybe he has some new strains to expose you to. I hope your week is ending strong too brother!

@Rodehazrd. It's more fun than it looks I'm sure LOL.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:44 AM #2666
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
yeah,those conditions are not for the weak
the cold can take it out of you really fast too so you have to be in pretty good shape to surf freezing water like that
i hear you brother about weeding out the weak and i think everyone needs to earn their spot in the line up
i grew up in the heyday of the hardcore locals scene but it made you learn respect really fast
especially when you like to travel, you show good manners and you will usually be fine
yeah he mentioned a few new cuts and im hoping to adopt a few, one of them is a tangie cut that he raves about and i cant wait to check out the bud
looks like i will ahve a full tent of the c99X's and i might have to run two tents this season
we will see but im excited about what this winter might bring
so i pulled my hammy last night on the way back from soup plantation
me and the mrs got into a little footrace and i kind of overdid it and am in a world of hurt
as long as i keep moving its not that bad, but as soon as i sit for a few minutes it will tighten back up
i am treating it right now and hope to be back in top form in a few days here
that is great that the voters have spoken, but now its time for the politicians to do their part
one of these days we will look back on the whole prohibition of weed like we do the prohibition of alcohol ... one day

keep kicking ass fiddy and i hope you have a great friday friend!

Old 11-09-2018, 09:58 PM #2667
Fiddynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
yeah,those conditions are not for the weak
the cold can take it out of you really fast too so you have to be in pretty good shape to surf freezing water like that
i hear you brother about weeding out the weak and i think everyone needs to earn their spot in the line up
i grew up in the heyday of the hardcore locals scene but it made you learn respect really fast
especially when you like to travel, you show good manners and you will usually be fine
yeah he mentioned a few new cuts and im hoping to adopt a few, one of them is a tangie cut that he raves about and i cant wait to check out the bud
looks like i will ahve a full tent of the c99X's and i might have to run two tents this season
we will see but im excited about what this winter might bring
so i pulled my hammy last night on the way back from soup plantation
me and the mrs got into a little footrace and i kind of overdid it and am in a world of hurt
as long as i keep moving its not that bad, but as soon as i sit for a few minutes it will tighten back up
i am treating it right now and hope to be back in top form in a few days here
that is great that the voters have spoken, but now its time for the politicians to do their part
one of these days we will look back on the whole prohibition of weed like we do the prohibition of alcohol ... one day

keep kicking ass fiddy and i hope you have a great friday friend!
Good afternoon pop_rocks.

Speaking of inhospitable conditions, I woke up this morning and looked out to find the yard covered in a couple inches of snow. I know the weather people had been calling for this but it was a shock to see anyway. It's only the second week in November and way too early for winter. I hope this isn't a sign of a longer, colder and snowier winter than normal.
That is great news about the new genetics at your buddies and the tangie cut. I've heard great things about the tangie. Let us know how she smokes if you get to sample her this weekend. That and a bunch of c99 crosses should keep you busy and out of trouble for a while. Keep us posted man.
O man a pulled hammy dosent sound like any fun brother. Running without stretching or warming up can do that. I have never had that so I don't know how painful it is but I bet it's not good. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Can you still get around ok?
Yes it's time for the politicians to act but action has been hard to come by from them in the past. We still don't even have medical here and I don't think that our state legislature has ever even voted on one. I hope things are changing but if the past is a predictor of the future it will be a long hard battle. I hope your right that we will be able to look back on this someday and the prohibition will be in the past.
You keep kicking ass too brother...Fiddy.

Old 11-13-2018, 01:15 AM #2668
rocker

Location: There's a little cafe, where they play guitars all night and all day
rocker will become famous soon enoughrocker will become famous soon enough
Hi Fiddy - Awesome video, definitly not for the faint of heart. I got really busy at work, which is always welcome and then my wife and I did a lot of volunteer work to GOTV, we flipped our district but not the one next to us which I work in, but some progress was made. I didn't know how much to mention politics before but, glad to see you all are engaged, it matters. I then took a quick vacay with my wife for much needed R&R.

Hope you surgery goes well, heal up quickly and hope you are able to be active again soon. Too bad weather is setting on your fall riding, but glad you got some in before the snow. I still haven't ridden since you got me out on a trail, but I have been going to spin classes at our local gym as often as possible, I can tell it makes me a stronger rider, and runner.
Anyway just wanted to say Hi, now that I am back to a somewhat regular schedule.

Old 11-13-2018, 02:35 AM #2669
pop_rocks

right on rocker', it is great that you and the mrs volunteered to hlp people register to vote
we dont really talk a lot of politics here but as long as everyone can be cool i dont see why not
i know several of our friends here are active on other threads about politics and we dont all share the same views
but this dosent change how i think of them as people and regardless of their views i still count them among my friends
stay hydrated brother, its been super dry
how are the plants coming along?

Old 11-13-2018, 02:48 AM #2670
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Hey Pop rocks
Sorry to hear about the hammy Hope you heal soon. I had one last summer pulling up a sill plate to add an outside door. I was down for 4 weeks. Hope yours isn't that bad. It was a very slow heal. Driving was ;the worst having to sit on the injury. you should heal faster than I did as I'm a geezer,
Rodehazrd is online now Quote