You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Goats' Grows

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Goats' Grows Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2018, 02:44 AM #71
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
went over to check on things today. conditions in the room are ~63 deg and ~58% rh.

here is the lvtk#2 after 3 days of drying.

Goats is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:57 PM #72
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud of
Ohhh lady look at that purple shimmer!

I’m honestly so impressed with the canaventure gear I ran; highly recommend the triple novas. The LVTK are stinky stinky (and tasty) plants, but the triple novas are frosty on another level!.. they also produced some really cool phenos, calyxes stacking in single rows etc.

Way to go, looks great!
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:09 PM #73
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, i am excited to try both of the lvtk out. triple nova was one of the cv strains i was originally interested in when i first started looking into them. i will have to grab a pack at some point. my bro in law had the blackberry kush cut and it was a nice morning smoke. nothing too potent, but really pleasant.

saw the plants yesterday and they still need 2-4 days to finish drying, so it should be 8-10 days total.

the cuttings i took are taking forever to root, but i think most will.

Last edited by Goats; 11-04-2018 at 08:41 PM..
Goats is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2018, 08:46 PM #74
Goats

as a sidenote, rusty from cannaventure started his own site and is selling direct. if you sign up for the newsletter you get 50% off your first order. been eyeing those albert supertramp fems...

https://www.cannaventureseeds.com/promos
Goats is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 04:57 AM #75
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
I just got a pack of the albert supertramp and the arcata ghost
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:48 AM #76
Goats

lots of trimming the last few days.

in total we yielded just over a lb. not great, but understandable after throwing away what i would estimate to be at least 4 oz. the plants all yielded between 3-5 oz each. i don't recall the individual weights.

excuse the rough trimming. it's all personal smoke.

lvtk #1 - strangest smelling bud i've ever experienced in my life. it's literally lemons and rotten meat. that's the best i can describe it right now. really good smoke and the more potent of the two lvtk phenos.

lvtk #2 - this photo does it no justice. the buds are rock hard and quite big. i pulled out two small nugs. extremely triangle kush dominant. frostiest plant in the tent for sure.

og - shitty plant to trim. gas all day though.

mk ultra - really nice smoke. i would describe it as a diet og. same flavor but slightly less gassy.

i'll be processing the trim at some point hopefully in the next few days. likely dry ice hash and then squishing into rosin.

i will probably squish some flower as well. interested to see how the lvtk #1 tastes in rosin form.
Goats is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:57 AM #77
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
I'm jealous. I don't have anything decent to smoke right now.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 09:15 PM #78
Goats

i didn't like the pic of the lvtk #2 i posted so i took a couple more outside in some decent light.

frost machine this one.

Goats is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:39 PM #79
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Wow dude. AWSOME bro..........

nickman is online now Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 11:01 PM #80
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Diggin' the purple. Beautiful looking buds. The misses and I trim like you since our smoke is all personal too. Glad to know we are not the only ones.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote