Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Oregon > The Oregon Weed Thread -Grows, News and Laws and Whatever

Thread Title Search
The Oregon Weed Thread -Grows, News and Laws and Whatever Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2018, 09:21 PM #1871
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
If I remember correctly the number was over 70,000 back when they started letting medical dispensaries do recreational sales in Oct 2015.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:37 PM #1872
Oregonism

Oregonism is a jewel in the roughOregonism is a jewel in the roughOregonism is a jewel in the roughOregonism is a jewel in the roughOregonism is a jewel in the roughOregonism is a jewel in the roughOregonism is a jewel in the rough
The part glossed over in all these medical articles, is the medicinal aspect.
Their fake economics stats year to year, no coincidence this last year was because of a medical programs transfer to the OLCC, lol.
Some of us still grow exclusively to have analytics for terpene or chemotype data. I would bet the program high was pre 2011 when Rosenblum dumped the entire OMMP database to the DEA sans search warrant. I never renewed after that, but the mission hasnt ever changed.
We have a sizable enough community to really continue pushing for medical analytics as a group and transforming genetics, instead we fractured ourselves very well and the only real seller is high thc/terps be damned and at the lowest prices in the nation while driving plenty of local residents to the poor house.
G0ood times.
Oregonism is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:56 PM #1873
Mengsk

Mengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really nice
The guy here with four big plants is way different than walmart weed. I'm not sure what to make of this news but it doesn't sound good. Isn't that crazy to have a news article on medical marijuana vaporizing and to then also be fed a textbook with pictures and paragraphs of thc molecules? That CBG enzyme kinetic is nonsense, the next wave of bs distraction to waste your time and money while money wheels and time rolls on. It is not real in the sense you will use anything practical from that, just company sales pitch jargon boiled down a few times. Just as Oregonism says, where is the list of benefits? Why is it the DEA and pharmaceutical company testing whether it's going to kill you or rec operations flooding the market? There is a missing element here.
Mengsk is online now Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 06:29 PM #1874
Red Stripe

Red Stripe will become famous soon enough
Hey guys I'm sorry to interrupt this very interesting conversation but I'm very confused as to which state would be better to grow in? Washington State or Oregon? Of course I'm confused about plant count. Thanks
Red Stripe is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 10:37 PM #1875
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stripe View Post
Hey guys I'm sorry to interrupt this very interesting conversation but I'm very confused as to which state would be better to grow in? Washington State or Oregon? Of course I'm confused about plant count. Thanks
It depends on what you mean by "grow". In Oregon, adults can grow 4 plants for recreation. Some counties and cities do put restrictions on it though. Mostly for outdoor. In Washington, recreational growing is not allowed. Both states seem to be at their limit for Commercial growing. The wholesale price for a pound of weed is within about 50 bucks for both states.

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 02:04 AM #1876
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Can't you grow 99 legally in Cali with a medical card?
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 02:36 AM #1877
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
Sounds simaler to Alaska rules . not sure about Cali.

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is online now Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 12:17 AM #1878
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stripe View Post

Washington state does not allow for personal recreational grows. Period. They do allow for medical grows of 4 plants if you have an Rx from a doctor. You do not need to go through the WMMP stuff to grow those 4 plants. With a WMMP card you can grow 6 plants per card, and there is a 15 plant limit per household. In Oregon anyone can grow 4 plants of any size per address, no permits or licenses needed. With an OMMP card in Oregon you can grow 6 mature blooming plants plus 4 rec plants if someone else lives at the same address that is not on OMMP. With the OMMP card you can also grow 12 immature non-flowering plants, and (as of Oct 1, 2018) 36 clones under 2 feet tall at any given time. There is a 12 mature flowering plant limit per address for OMMP card holders unless you op into the OLCC tracking system.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:10 AM #1879
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to beholdOregonBorn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
It depends on where you are in California. Unlike Oregon, you are subject to local county and city laws regarding growing in California. In Sonoma Co., there is no limit in the number of personal use medical plants that you can grow there with a medical MMIC permit. You can also grow indoors or out. In Kern Co. you are limited to 12 medical plants and you can only grow them indoors. San Diego Co. allows 24 medical plants indoors. In Mendocino Co. the medical plant limit is 25 and the prior limit to cultivate 99 plants by permit is no longer allowed.

Otherwise recreational grow limits anywhere in California are 6 plants per household. Many counties in California like Sacramento Co. do not allow outdoor growing. Those that do allow outdoor grows require that they be in a locked secure area out of public view and not in a front or side yard, and not part of a multi-family unit. Some counties in California like Monterey Co. require that you get a permit and pay fees to grow any personal rec weed, indoors or out.

Last edited by OregonBorn; 11-10-2018 at 01:22 AM..
OregonBorn is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:19 PM #1880
Dawgfunk

Dawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonBorn View Post
It depends on where you are in California. Unlike Oregon, you are subject to local county and city laws regarding growing in California. In Sonoma Co., there is no limit in the number of personal use medical plants that you can grow there with a medical MMIC permit. You can also grow indoors or out. In Kern Co. you are limited to 12 medical plants and you can only grow them indoors. San Diego Co. allows 24 medical plants indoors. In Mendocino Co. the medical plant limit is 25 and the prior limit to cultivate 99 plants by permit is no longer allowed.

Otherwise recreational grow limits anywhere in California are 6 plants per household. Many counties in California like Sacramento Co. do not allow outdoor growing. Those that do allow outdoor grows require that they be in a locked secure area out of public view and not in a front or side yard, and not part of a multi-family unit. Some counties in California like Monterey Co. require that you get a permit and pay fees to grow any personal rec weed, indoors or out.
Wow, I didn’t realize there were places that say you can’t do it outside...that’s pretty ridiculous to me. I’d say
Cheers to a beautiful, frosty morning!
Dawgfunk is offline Quote