in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > SamS Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
SamS Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2018, 04:36 PM #71
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
A5 is one of my ultimate "I want it" clones,,, it's nl5xhaze if I remember,, large selection,, grows with a really funny nute schedule,, nevil used a powdered set of nutes where he holds the levels of nutrition at a fixed amount over the vast flower time of the A5

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:52 PM #72
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
I recently grabbed a pack of mango A5. And with another order recieve a free pack of burmese x a5 (most have sprouted). Both are less than 50% A5. Hoping some of the magic shines thru. 24 beans. Something good will happen.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:50 PM #73
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrick View Post
Can anyone here comment on the breeding practices used in this below,,i get the feeling the croud in this thread might know what I'm saying?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/can...fGYg4tPyS2Ou8U

Let 'em get their patents NOW...

In 20-25 years the IP will be open for anybody & everybody to use.

As far as GMO cannabis goes... stock up on good seed now and you'll never have to worry about it.
MJPassion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:44 PM #74
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of light
a5 and c5 would be nice if they get around, I understand why they are held tightly though.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:34 AM #75
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeygreen View Post
a5 and c5 would be nice if they get around, I understand why they are held tightly though.

Naah,, i just need to go to roterdam,, just can't be bothered going through all the hassle at the moment,, not been to Amsterdam in a good while,, but if I happen to go, il pop into a growshop and score one,, it's the growshops who could easily sort this cut to me in the future,, most growshops who haven't been overly influenced by recent years can get Ahold of it

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:53 AM #76
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Let 'em get their patents NOW...

In 20-25 years the IP will be open for anybody & everybody to use.

As far as GMO cannabis goes... stock up on good seed now and you'll never have to worry about it.
You Beauty,,,

Old 11-08-2018, 03:08 PM #77
Mate Dave
Propagator

Mate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud ofMate Dave has much to be proud of
I met some Dutch guys when fishing who grow the old Haze lines they're all still floating about on this forum if you know the right handles... All 5 of them

As for the patents.. You cannot patent a plant but you can register for such breeders rights. https://assets.publishing.service.go...s-handbook.pdf.

Patents https://www.gov.uk/patent-your-invention Read this & tell me if you think you can patent something I've never heard such nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqj-EC4qzx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH9sD4g5gUw

Old 11-08-2018, 03:24 PM #78
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

No thanks,,

Old 11-08-2018, 10:29 PM #79
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

It seems the first burst of germinating has finished,, only 4 poped as of yet,, hopefully I've not let them turn to shit by not germinating them quicker,, they ain't even that old,, but I've found in the past all pure sat stuff seems to be delicate in the germination department,,, or am I wrong?

Old 11-08-2018, 10:36 PM #80
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
Try some coconut water for germination.

mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.