Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Thread Title Search
Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2018, 04:10 PM #1691
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchimist View Post
Hi all,

This is some cured bubblehash from one of my favourite hashplants, a cross I made last year that I call Harley Quinn. It is a Sour Diesel (Riri cut) pollinated with an own selection of a LA Pure Kush x GSC (Forum).

View Image

Looks great. Wicked cross too.
Which is dominant?
I want that la pk !

Any drysift?

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2018, 12:26 PM #1692
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
Beautiful job, this is how bubble hash looks when you have good starting material and know the secrets of not fucking it up in the processing.

oh man, those pics are deffinetly motivating me to get my finger out and start working on my stashed trim. time to get the old bubbleator out and start working that trim/popcorn to bubble. weather has turned from summer to hash making season too, so no more excuses to procrastinate.
Hahaha you're so right gaius, I always say it's all about good material and then follow a few easy steps properly!

Best of luck in your coming hashmaking sessions!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
Looks great. Wicked cross too.
Which is dominant?
I want that la pk !

Any drysift?
Hi mate!

Well, the offspring was a mess of different phenos, so I seleted my motherplant according to my usual criteria: flavour, resin quality, resin yield. I'd say #3 (which is the one I keep) is quite balanced between the two, with the PKxGSC growth pattern but also with that lovely sour aftertaste and uplifting effect of the Riri cut. No dry sift, I live in a very humid area and making bubblehash is much easier for me (I'd only have the perfect conditions to properly sieve and re-sieve resin a few days a year, not to speak about static lifting).

Haven't had the chance to taste that LA PK alone, although I'm pretty sure it's fire!!

Another pic of the Harley Quinn resin, this time taken right after drying it (previous pic was taken with 3-months curing). If you ask me, much more tasteful than the cured one, but definitely less mellow.

p.s. any ideas why my pics look blurry when I upload them to the forum? Thx!
The Alchimist is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:30 PM #1693
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant future
Here's some Forbidden Fruit 90u from my recent outdoor harvest.

If you need me I'll be on Terp Mountain

Oahu Daze episode 1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729

Old school is the new school
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....39#post8386939
Arthritis_sucks is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:35 PM #1694
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchimist View Post
Hahaha you're so right gaius, I always say it's all about good material and then follow a few easy steps properly!

Best of luck in your coming hashmaking sessions!!

Hi mate!

Well, the offspring was a mess of different phenos, so I seleted my motherplant according to my usual criteria: flavour, resin quality, resin yield. I'd say #3 (which is the one I keep) is quite balanced between the two, with the PKxGSC growth pattern but also with that lovely sour aftertaste and uplifting effect of the Riri cut. No dry sift, I live in a very humid area and making bubblehash is much easier for me (I'd only have the perfect conditions to properly sieve and re-sieve resin a few days a year, not to speak about static lifting).

Haven't had the chance to taste that LA PK alone, although I'm pretty sure it's fire!!

Another pic of the Harley Quinn resin, this time taken right after drying it (previous pic was taken with 3-months curing). If you ask me, much more tasteful than the cured one, but definitely less mellow.

View Image

p.s. any ideas why my pics look blurry when I upload them to the forum? Thx!
That's some fine looking hash there

I've always noticed a terp loss with age on hash. Sucks but with age comes maturity on different levels. I love my fresh terpy hash but still crack open the jar from last year in the late evenings with a nice french press.

Hash on my friend

Oahu Daze episode 1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729

Old school is the new school
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....39#post8386939
Arthritis_sucks is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2018, 06:01 PM #1695
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthritis_sucks View Post
Here's some Forbidden Fruit 90u from my recent outdoor harvest.

View Image

If you need me I'll be on Terp Mountain
time for a squish party
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:44 PM #1696
metsäkana
Í̵ͮ͆̅ͨ̏͛ͮ̄ͬͧͯ̾̀̐̑͆ͫͦ͞͏ ̳͢ ̴̓ͥ͆ͩ̽̆̀́ͦ̎ͦ̐͋̇̈́͞͠Í

metsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud of
sumdingzClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3871.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	475873

Click image for larger version

Name:	222222222222222222222222.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	475874

Name:	hash.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	475875

Name:	sweetdeliciousspaceworm.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	475876

Name:	hash2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	475877
metsäkana is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:21 PM #1697
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
finally got my bubblelator up and running again, been too long. just used 3 bags, 220, 73 and right at the end the 25. didnt feel like messing around with all 8 bags. Trum was 2 years old
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bubble.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	476218 Click image for larger version

Name:	bub73a.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	476231

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 11-09-2018 at 12:56 AM..
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:27 AM #1698
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to behold

Citrus berry hash rosin

4 members found this post helpful.