You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2018, 12:19 AM #41
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
are you underfeeding them a tad?

if these are anything like the Orange Diesel cut i got you will be a very happy chappy
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:59 PM #42
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
are you underfeeding them a tad?

if these are anything like the Orange Diesel cut i got you will be a very happy chappy
Until Sunday I had been feeding them the same 1.0ec nutes as my ladies in flower, which has reduced N. Monday I started them on their own nutes with full N, still at 1.0ec.

The background on these Sour Orange Diesel sounded like there could be some interesting stuff in these seeds. Thanks for the info.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2018, 11:00 PM #43
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Update Veg Day 42

Well the girls have been above ground for six weeks and made the most out of this past week with the higher N and new light. They have shot up considerably, especially the girls who were topped. Well the girls who were topped EXCEPT #5 and #7 who look like they turned out to be botched fims and have stalled to some degree. Have about two weeks before all these girls can be moved into my flower room so even those two have time to catch up and make the final 8.

Couple of pics as of today:

Peace,
starke
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

starke is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2018, 01:30 AM #44
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
What light shed you got them on?
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2018, 01:45 AM #45
starke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
What light shed you got them on?
18/6

starke is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 12:20 AM #46
starke

Weekly Update Veg

Today marks seven weeks of veg and the girls are now getting kind of crowded on my veg shelf. I am amazed by the uniformity of structure on these girls. #11 appears the most sativa leaning based on internode spacing and leaf shape, but the rest of them are nearly identical. Side branching has increased tremendously and I take back what I said in a previous post about these being plants for SOG.

I am about to harvest my flower room on Thursday, build a SCROG screen for these girls and transplant into their final 3 gallon buckets. I plan on having them ready to flip to flower Tuesday.

Last week:

And today:

Peace,
starke

Last edited by starke; 11-07-2018 at 12:35 PM..
starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:22 AM #47
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to all
These are looking really good mate, they are going to put on some stretch that's for sure,...

Old 11-08-2018, 09:12 PM #48
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
oh boy i'm super late.

subbed up now!
Goats is online now Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 01:39 AM #49
starke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
oh boy i'm super late.

subbed up now!
Welcome aboard.

starke is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 08:21 PM #50
starke

Weekly Update Veg

I don't know what dumb ass designed this growroom but he did so to maximize grow space, not comfort. (Oh wait...I'm the dumbass.)

I have wanted to try a SCROG but had dreaded figuring out how to adjust lights, fans etc once a SCROG screen was in place due to the design of the room. Well there is nothing that enough rope and pulleys can't fix:

Looks like Spider Man's lair but works well.

So the girls were transplanted into their three gallon Hempy Buckets, placed on the drain table then the SCROG screen was lowered down on top of them in stages while I tucked branches. Off to a good beginning I think. Going to veg until Thursday and flip to flower Friday.

Numbers five, six and seven did not make the cut though they were each healthy well growing plants. Numbers five and seven were just slightly smaller after being improperly fimed and stalling slightly. Number six just happened to be the shortest of the even numbered (un-topped) plants.

Peace,
starke

starke is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.