Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Headbanger

Thread Title Search
Headbanger Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2018, 09:53 PM #331
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Headbanger.... orange pheno..

View Image
View Image
View Image
Really like the look of this one.
UncleBens is offline Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:07 PM #332
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBens View Post
Really like the look of this one.

Thats maybe mine favorite also... but sativa pheno have huge buds
and doesnt look she will stopping with hitting white pistils..

those 2 are mine keepers..

Kind regards Unclebens
Dog Star is online now Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 11:56 PM #333
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
Great plants dog star and unclebens. Fingers crossed that I will get a cut or two of this great line sometime in the near future. Its been too long already with not trying her out.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is offline Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:35 PM #334
Nirrity
taken by samsara

Nirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopatchkid View Post
...From my experience, loud terps dont always transfer well to the smoke in joints...
i musst have been more precise. i was asking if louder terps=better high/effects, taking headbanger as an example
Old 11-08-2018, 08:30 PM #335
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
^^ The answer is yes 100%. terpenes hugely effect the ride. Terpenes have multiple actions even down to an epigenetic level and fire off the lymbic system as well.

You know when you bite into a piece of fruit and its sweet enough but has no flavour? You arent appetised to take another bite are you? Because the terpenes are arguably imo the most medicinal constituent. Especially when you consider you can direct those to the lungs which is a difficult place to treat.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:37 AM #336
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud of

Truly some good flowers.. flavortown.biz
ChemDgMillionre is online now Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:52 AM #337
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Nice plants Chemdg! How far along are they here?
UncleBens is offline Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:14 AM #338
stewart169
IC Mag Supporter

stewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemDgMillionre View Post
View Image
View Image

Truly some good flowers.. flavortown.biz
Would I be correct in saying that is a very sativa leaning plant? I ask for my own ongoing enlightenment and the heavy sativa leaner is what I’m hoping to find for a keeper when I have a chance to grow some after I’m done with current run in a few weeks.
stewart169 is offline Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:05 AM #339
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart169 View Post
Would I be correct in saying that is a very sativa leaning plant? I ask for my own ongoing enlightenment and the heavy sativa leaner is what I’m hoping to find for a keeper when I have a chance to grow some after I’m done with current run in a few weeks.

Yes and no... those of Chemdawgmillioner is better sativa than from Unclebens but its still not sativa as they know to be..

Sativa pheno that i found in F2..

Am have now Headbanger F3 progeny that have very slender leafes from early start,even more sativa in appearance.. parents was have lot more fatter leafes..
Dog Star is online now Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:52 AM #340
stewart169
IC Mag Supporter

stewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nicestewart169 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Yes and no... those of Chemdawgmillioner is better sativa than from Unclebens but its still not sativa as they know to be..

Sativa pheno that i found in F2..

View Image

Am have now Headbanger F3 progeny that have very slender leafes from early start,even more sativa in appearance.. parents was have lot more fatter leafes..
I was going more from the pic of the spear shaped cola/bud. I do know that the thin leaves are a indicator of a sativa leaning plant and I have seen them in person but I would really like it if someone could do a solid for a amateur and throw up a couple pics of Headbanger phenos and point out the differences that show a more sativa leaner. I have not grown a strain that is supposed to have this high of a sativa percentage. I have done Super Lemon Haze a couple years ago and mostly Glue seed variants since.

I just ordered a pack from Cannapot and hope to be chopping my current Relentless Glue strain next 10 days or so. As soon as I get these seeds I will start a half dozen in my clone/seedling/mom box until my tent is open after drying this grow. I want a nice bonsai mom out of the Headbangers.