Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Anything Outdoor 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Anything Outdoor 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2018, 05:10 AM #1301
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Nice flowers Dankwolf! Looks potent! Thanks for sharing! I guess you realize your fingerprints are now posted to the whole world. I need to get some shots up soon, sorry guys! Its starting to get a good cure now!

Tough plants, pdx! Interesting growth going on! I'm surprised they aren't going into senescence since they've dropped pollen for a while. I thought males naturally died.

I think hemp ethanol is from fermenting the fiber-rich whole plant biomass. Seed oil could possibly be used too I guess, but that would be much more expensive. Hash oil motors, now thats living! When someone wants to race, you'd have an advantage when they get a good dose of hash inhaling the exhaust!
pipeline is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 03:04 AM #1302
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
[quote=pipeline;8423148]Nice flowers Dankwolf! Looks potent! Thanks for sharing! I guess you realize your fingerprints are now posted to the whole world..,

Did not think about that . fuck my prints every where . what shoulf I do now lol. Come on ......

1# my fingerure prints are All ready every where as far as state,and feds are concernrd.

2# who says the photo's pretanine to me or any one maybe I stole them or maybe I had some one else,hold them like a pawn maybe I am the pawn . circumstantial at the,most.

3 # I am well with in my limits for,my governing state.

4# I don't sell and or distribute for my benefit. You must not be from oregon . even if,you have a out let prices are to low to even recover a dollar at moment . the,only guys still in it are the,legal assholes playing the state .

5# thanks for the extremely presumptive advice . always appreciate in conclulesive information based on speculation .

6# you do realize any one with a tech mind /half a Brian can trace any ip/signature . this day I, age all we can do is stay off the net . even so many may not want to be chiped but are smart phones are the,most advanced chip around . fuck a bar code . we are wireless these days .

7 # your cyber finger print is more valueable then your physical print . physical finger prints are old school these days . sorry to say but even with a proxie server we are not 100% safe.

8# if you were genuinely concerned you would not make such an issue Public . your response : (I(dankwolf) already made it public lol )
So if,you are so concerned why call it it out the way you did ?

Would you like me to point out your possible mistakes too all or would you prefer a pm ? My guess is the if you are incriminating your self you would prefer a heads in a non public way so what is your real agenda?

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:34 PM #1303
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
Nice flowers Dankwolf! Looks potent! Thanks for sharing! I guess you realize your fingerprints are now posted to the whole world..,
I think the biggest problem with having one's prints on-line, is that they can be copied.

I won't say why that's a bad idea, but it's a bad idea.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 05:39 PM #1304
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by axle2u View Post
did this actually work...?

and if so, how about regular fishing worms...?
I grow indoors (first time at it)....and im wondering if a couple of wormies in my pots would do my ladies any good or not..?
The general consensus about worms is that red-worms are happy eating in one pot, helping re-build the soil.

And that the big type earthworms, like you might get in fishing bait, spend most of their time trying to escape.

I think that's not entirely right. If it's 20 gallons of soil, I think the bigger worms might also be happy with all the free food.

I think the bigger problem, e.g. with my own pots, is that they are in wheeled containers above ground. So when the outdoor temps drop into the 20's, the worms forget about eating, if they live.

Better to keep the pots in the garage or somewhere where the temps stay above freezing.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 07:09 AM #1305
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Its not really a big deal. Got a long post out of ya! Haha! I was just trying to be helpful. God bless you, my friend!

I will try to get some budshots up soon too. Thats always neat to see the end product after working hard all year. Glad to see michigan and missouri legalizing cannabis in one way or another.
pipeline is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 08:27 AM #1306
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
Its not really a big deal. Got a long post out of ya! Haha! I was just trying to be helpful. God bless you, my friend!

I will try to get some budshots up soon too. Thats always neat to see the end product after working hard all year. Glad to see michigan and missouri legalizing cannabis in one way or another.
I took it a bit wrong .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 06:24 PM #1307
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I'm already in the process of burning my fingerprints off with acid and re-etching them with your prints! Not really, but those are some beautiful plants. Really love the male that went purple like that.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:00 PM #1308
Mengsk

Mengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really niceMengsk is just really nice
A little late for this year but I got some potassium bicarbonate to prevent/take care of mold/mildew next time. Similar/same as GreenCure. I noticed many mold products are high pH but at least one is acid, interesting.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	potassium_bicarb.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	476315
Mengsk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:04 PM #1309
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsk View Post
A little late for this year but I got some potassium bicarbonate to prevent/take care of mold/mildew next time. Similar/same as GreenCure. I noticed many mold products are high pH but at least one is acid, interesting.
I'm pretty sure 85% Of greencure is potassium bicarbonate, but they also add a surfactant of some sort which breaks up the water tension. I've heard people add a little bit of yucca extract and that works great for home made foliars.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 11:34 PM #1310
Ibechillin

Ibechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of lightIbechillin is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsk View Post
I noticed many mold products are high pH but at least one is acid, interesting.
I found a good article awhile ago that explains alot about plants and mold/mildew/fungi physiology and interaction well. Available Calcium level goes up, problems go down.

Link to article:
https://www.maximumyield.com/what-to...-mildew/2/1400

Relevant Excerpt From Article:

"Potassium bicarbonate additives can help kill powdery mildew spores on contact, while also increasing the pH level on the surface of the leaves. A pH level above 8.3 on the surface of the leaves discourages fungi."
Ibechillin is offline Quote