Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Autoflowering Testers needed!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Autoflowering Testers needed! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2018, 01:13 PM #1
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Autoflowering Testers needed!

Dear all,

Here @Female Seeds, we are currently looking to find some growers to test/try out our Autoflowering varieties because we need to update our descriptions.

If you are interested in testing some of these strains you must be able to start a grow diary in this forum, keep the diary up to date and also start the diary as soon as you receive your seeds.

Since we are in need to "refresh" these descriptions (with precise info over smells, flavours, structure and so on...) we will highly appreciate attention and dedication to details.

Also we would prefer experienced growers with past diary's and past grows we can look at. Please send us links, pictures or everything you have (by private message or not).
Keep in mind that these are not a freebie for stockpiling or collection.
Obviously you must have at least a few posts so that we can write you back.

So, if your still interested then put your name down and I will get back to you as soon as we feel we have the right people for the task in hand.

Whether if you know us or not, please feel free to join our forum section in order to have a look.

Stay High

Yours truly,
Mr B.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-30-2018, 01:24 PM #2
metsäkana
Í̵ͮ͆̅ͨ̏͛ͮ̄ͬͧͯ̾̀̐̑͆ͫͦ͞͏ ̳͢ ̴̓ͥ͆ͩ̽̆̀́ͦ̎ͦ̐͋̇̈́͞͠Í

metsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud of
i can test in next summer but i only waste indoor space to fem more for outdoor north 61 latitude
metsäkana is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:13 PM #3
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Thanks a lot for joining the thread metsakana, much appreciated

where's everyone?

We got some messages already, though, we need more and more people! So please, feel free to involve more users, spread the word and get your most trusted colleagues/friends and bring them here in order to join this conversation

A big hug to all of you, thanks again!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsäkana View Post
i can test in next summer but i only waste indoor space to fem more for outdoor north 61 latitude

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:16 AM #4
Nexus7

Nexus7 will become famous soon enoughNexus7 will become famous soon enough
If you're really desperate I can consider growing one. I don't have much auto experience but we all have to start somewhere. It's outdoor season here so can start as soon as I receive. Feel free to PM if you wanna chat.

N7
Nexus7 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:36 PM #5
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
For the first time ever I'm actually completely flush with seeds, but I will bump this thread cause how has nobody responded? Ya'll sleepin!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 07:19 PM #6
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
For the first time ever I'm actually completely flush with seeds, but I will bump this thread cause how has nobody responded? Ya'll sleepin!
45 years growing, no threads or pictures posted. jail sucks. i like the looks of your autos though...