You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2018, 03:46 AM #5451
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
Done and done. Probably should have gone with the generator, but good for you.
Thank you.... I managed to get a generator... I'm good... Or at least ok... The freezer didnt defrost and the foods fine... We won't go hungry. Remember I have a boat and a speargun...
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:09 AM #5452
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Got my power back on that 3 phase power come in handy... Had two days cleaning up my yards they need a lot more...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Old 11-08-2018, 05:58 AM #5453
Dabtime

Dabtime has a spectacular aura aboutDabtime has a spectacular aura aboutDabtime has a spectacular aura about
I hope all is well for your area and your garden
Dabtime is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:32 PM #5454
Aspenou812

Im sitting here on the beach.. After my morning Swim... Water temps is 52 degrees... Its 47 outside... And from time to time a tear slips down my face.. The cold makes it sting as it rolls down my face... Sitting watching the sunrise and reflecting on a 5 year friendship... With a heavy heart... My Friend Dan'sBuds condition is not improving at all... Truth is its not going to... Its Doutful he will ever make it home... He can't continue to fight... The odds have been stacked against him for a while...
Dan is a good Friend and Mentor... His evil eye and kind manor is well known... If you interacted at all you just knew he was straight up... Without a Doubt... Just couldn't help but to like the guy right off the bat... For 5 years Dan kept me tucked away safely under his wing... Our public communications were limited but we exchanged thousands of private messages here and txt... Every aspect of growing was discussed and explained... If he made a change in his systems that change would quietly happen in my garden too.... He took a personal interest in my grows and took a lot of time for me... My very best friend that I never knew face to face... Just a wonderful man... He kept me on point when he could... After this hurricane and losing the a.c. fan on a 109 degree day things have gone sideways... I have questioned a lot... Weather or not I could continue to grow or not... Without that support I always have had from Dan... I realise that if that were the case and I folded right now... He would have spent all of that valuable time for nothing... Through out our conversations and detailed instruction over the years Dan laid out a plan he wanted to follow... His shop was going to grow... He wanted me to do the same thing... I call it the Dan Plan... Its simple.. 4 veg in flower rooms with clones and moms in another room... Dan wanted me to come back and just blow it up... A few friends are restocking me as we speak... Moms... So here it is... I will be independent and growing independently... Maintaining and building systems until I have that plan working... Right here where I started. Dan gave me the layout and timing... Anything less from me would be a tragedy of faith and trust... His time wasn't spent in vain... Dan paved the road to Ganga Heaven for both of us.. He laid it all out for me... And it has been nothing short of an honor and esteme plesure being friends with DansBuds.... So Dan is a Diesel head for sure... He gave me a lot if beans... Part of his collection... I'm popping them all... The Dan plan day one.... Lets do this
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:49 PM #5455
Aspenou812

The Dan Plan... Day One...

This is Dan's seed vault... Or part of it... When moms are found they will spread there wings freely.... Whomever or whatever.... Because he loved to spread the love...

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:27 PM #5456
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Smokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivor
You just keep doing what you do and make him proud

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:39 AM #5457
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
You just keep doing what you do and make him proud
I've got this.... Thanks SmokinJoe.... I know what needs to happen here... We both do...

Old 11-12-2018, 04:05 AM #5458
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of light
That sucks to hear, sucks real fucking bad. Dan is all about the love, one of this place’s greatest, and I love seeing his flowers. I will forever grow better because of his advice.

Fuck yeah for the Dan Plan!
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:04 AM #5459
onavelzy

onavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Im sitting here on the beach.. After my morning Swim... Water temps is 52 degrees... Its 47 outside... And from time to time a tear slips down my face.. The cold makes it sting as it rolls down my face... Sitting watching the sunrise and reflecting on a 5 year friendship... With a heavy heart... My Friend Dan'sBuds condition is not improving at all... Truth is its not going to... Its Doutful he will ever make it home... He can't continue to fight... The odds have been stacked against him for a while...
Dan is a good Friend and Mentor... His evil eye and kind manor is well known... If you interacted at all you just knew he was straight up... Without a Doubt... Just couldn't help but to like the guy right off the bat... For 5 years Dan kept me tucked away safely under his wing... Our public communications were limited but we exchanged thousands of private messages here and txt... Every aspect of growing was discussed and explained... If he made a change in his systems that change would quietly happen in my garden too.... He took a personal interest in my grows and took a lot of time for me... My very best friend that I never knew face to face... Just a wonderful man... He kept me on point when he could... After this hurricane and losing the a.c. fan on a 109 degree day things have gone sideways... I have questioned a lot... Weather or not I could continue to grow or not... Without that support I always have had from Dan... I realise that if that were the case and I folded right now... He would have spent all of that valuable time for nothing... Through out our conversations and detailed instruction over the years Dan laid out a plan he wanted to follow... His shop was going to grow... He wanted me to do the same thing... I call it the Dan Plan... Its simple.. 4 veg in flower rooms with clones and moms in another room... Dan wanted me to come back and just blow it up... A few friends are restocking me as we speak... Moms... So here it is... I will be independent and growing independently... Maintaining and building systems until I have that plan working... Right here where I started. Dan gave me the layout and timing... Anything less from me would be a tragedy of faith and trust... His time wasn't spent in vain... Dan paved the road to Ganga Heaven for both of us.. He laid it all out for me... And it has been nothing short of an honor and esteme plesure being friends with DansBuds.... So Dan is a Diesel head for sure... He gave me a lot if beans... Part of his collection... I'm popping them all... The Dan plan day one.... Lets do this
I just read OGDW's post on Unc's thread. The good of this is that the torture that he has gone through in this last year has ended. What a stunner. We were of similar ages. It's very sobering to understand that life can change that quickly.

I know you two were close. Hug everyone in your family tight and stay as safe as you can for them. Best wishes Aspen

Ona
onavelzy is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:39 PM #5460
Aspenou812

Got everything all ready just being patient.. I'm so ready to Kick the Tires and Light the Fires... Really want to see what I can do without my big safety net.. Aka Dan... Questioning your skills and abilities is never fun... I just have to know.. Blow it up or Burn it Down.... I'm going to do one or the other... Its way to fucking lonley in my shop... Plants will fix that right up though.... Haha...Ladies Night...

5 members found this post helpful.