What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little brown ish spot on the leaft

xklaa

Hi there you all,
This is my first visit to the forum.

I state that I am a complete beginner when it comes to growing marijuana as well as growing a plant in general.

Having said that, despite the period, a few weeks ago I decided to buy some seeds to start growing a plant on my own.

Aware of the cold and the lack of light, I still wanted to give it a chance.

As expected, growth is really, really slow, exactly 5 weeks have passed today and the plant appears to be actually only at a stage of a third week of flowering.

The plant in question is an Auto Flowering CannAmnesia, placed in a Light Mix soil.

Just a few days ago I started using a liquid fertilizer, BioBizz Grow, creating a 2ml / 1L solution and watering the plant no more than 2/3 times a week.

Now, it has been about the day before yesterday that I have begun to notice a yellow spot on a leaf that gradually seems to be expanding.

I have no idea what it may be, which is why I'm asking for help from you who are certainly more experienced than me.

I am attaching 3 photos from different angles to give you an idea of ??what I am talking about.

I thank everyone in advance for your attention and for any help or contribution you will give, in case you need other information that I forgot to give, let me know.

Have a good day.

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Attachments

• IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 67

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Those are the cotiledons. Plant will get rid of them in the first weeks anyway.
But if you say for real the plant has 5 weeks, then there is for sure a problem with it. Cause it looks like 5-10 days old at most.

xklaa

I bought a complete grow box, i'm gonna move the plant there to let it grow for real.
Think this is a good option, isn't it?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yes, but that plant is stressed out if she has 5 weeks and looks like that. Maybe start fresh with new seeds?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Those are the cotiledons. Plant will get rid of them in the first weeks anyway.
But if you say for real the plant has 5 weeks, then there is for sure a problem with it. Cause it looks like 5-10 days old at most.
@OP I missed the 5 weeks part, sorry :(

This is what I expect when I strike beans:

• soak 18/24 hrs
  • place in wet tissue. They usually germinate in 2 days, 3 tops
  • Plant in soil (4" planter) they will sprout between 2/3 days
  • 1.5/2 weeks from sprout I normally have 4 serrated leaves
The same regimen/results are with both auto and photo period girls.

It is not uncommon to have faulty growing cotiledons.

BTW what size light are you using?

xklaa

@OP I missed the 5 weeks part, sorry :(

This is what I expect when I strike beans:

• soak 18/24 hrs
  • place in wet tissue. They usually germinate in 2 days, 3 tops
  • Plant in soil (4" planter) they will sprout between 2/3 days
  • 1.5/2 weeks from sprout I normally have 4 serrated leaves
The same regimen/results are with both auto and photo period girls.

It is not uncommon to have faulty growing cotiledons.

BTW what size light are you using?

I bought the pieces for kmy grow box one by one on Amazon.

TRAFIKA Grow Box 60x60x160cm

300W LED lamp VEG and BLOOM, UV and IR
Timer
TRAFIKA Lightchanger pulley
RAM 08-350-175 10" 1080m³/hr Carbon Filter

Hon&Guan 100mm Axial Fan Extractor

I'm planning to move that plant into the growbox within the next day.
I'll give it a try, if i'll not see any change within the next week, i'll follow the @exploziv avdice to start from zero.

xklaa

You can check my thread here to see how my 25 days old autoflowers look. I think you have to start over. My plants looked like that in their first week.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=9032252#post9032252

That's amazing !
Wish my plant would look like that in this moment, but i won't blame myself for it.
I think it's not that rare for a beginner not to have an optimal result on the first try, am I wrong?

You learn over time and from mistakes.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You are right but your plant is really 4.5 weeks behind out of 5 weeks of life. I think most begginers do better. Don't forget to plant at least 2 seeds for that space, i think you need more than one in 60 x 60 cm.. maybe you can also leave this one in there to see if it starts to grow right..
Good luck. If you start a thread link me, maybe I can help.

xklaa

You are right but your plant is really 4.5 weeks behind out of 5 weeks of life. I think most begginers do better. Don't forget to plant at least 2 seeds for that space, i think you need more than one in 60 x 60 cm.. maybe you can also leave this one in there to see if it starts to grow right..

Thank you so much for your enormous help, really appreciated it.

Hope you a wonderful week !

xklaa

Ehy there!
Sorry to bother you, i posted an updated thread about the same seed we talked about in this thread.
Would you like to check it out?
Would have linked you there, but honestly have no idea on how to do it.
This is my new thread, thank you so much in advance for your time!