What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack the ripper

M

member 505892

nice to hear you never had any herm issues.

i believe space queen was the male of the JTR, (Jack's Cleaner x Space Queen), and the JC2 is (Jack's Cleaner x JTR) ie JTR bc1.

Wouldn't that make it a Jacks Cleaner BX1 rather than JTR BX1?

I made myself some Space Bomb x JC2 seeds years ago, i need to grow the seeds before they lose viability.

damn, may be. I usually found that males show sex first, so if something is late to show I usually assume its a female, but sometimes itll just end up being a late male. i figure itll be more apparent in a few days.

This plant did not show male preflowers on the main stem, even now. The shape was totally different, so... But STS is it systemic? I think it has more local effects...

eyesdownchronic

This plant did not show male preflowers on the main stem, even now. The shape was totally different, so... But STS is it systemic? I think it has more local effects...
weird, im not sure. cant say i have any experience with STS. it would be odd to have a plant sprayed with sts show male pollen sacks ie the plant is flowering, without showing total sex?

Jim Rockford

Veteran
My girl:

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

From 5 JTR got 3 big ones, 1 intermediary, and 1 extreme runt.

biggest (think it leans to the JC mom )

not sure about this one, has broader leaves

intermediary space queen ? leaner

Hi there!, JTR looks amazing, I love it, has somebody thought to make a repro with JTR?, before it dissapear for ever...

eyesdownchronic

Hi eyesdownchronic!, how you're doing?
​​​​​I hope your "F2" goes well, I would like to get some seeds from JTR, I have not been able to obtain it, it says this strain are indeed phsydelic, that is true my friend?, have a nice day!

i couldnt tell ya now as the plants are in flower as we speak.
I did smoke some jack skellington flower and found the high to be euphoric and upbeat. so Im looking for the JTR to be more of the same.