What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Interesting breeding stud?!

swedeinoz

First post on ICMAG in maaaany years:bigeye:

Currently growing a home made cross and some seedbank strains.

Have four plants that are exactly 21 days old today (all peeked up on Aug 1). One of them is an F2 of a homemade cross and turned out to be a fast growing trifoliate.... And, on day 14 I identified it as a male, and now a week later it's growing balls all over and is well into the stretch. Some of the balls are a day or max two days away from releasing pollen. Thought I'd just give you all a quick peek, and ask if this is considered very fast? Has anyone ever had an automale well into flowering and about to release pollen after just 21 days?

I will definitely use this as a breeding stud. I have two feminized Kalashnikov Seeds "Auto Purple Mazar" going, a freebie feminized called "Auto Blue Tooth" that were started at the same time. All of them smaller and have not started flowering yet. And lastly a "Auto Nightcrawler OG" from Top Shelf Elite that was started two weeks after the above mentioned ones. Going to make some interesting crosses using this stud, how you guys like him??!! Pics not very good though, 'scuse me :wtf: Hope I remeber how to post pics....

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

bibi40

If he is 21 days an ready to release pollen ,
yes he seems very fast for me .

Good luck in this project !!!

swedeinoz

Thanks for the input bibi - will post some more updates/maybe do a separate thread where I show off the females that will get pollinated as well. So much fun to make your own crosses, my favourite part of growing :) I'm aiming for something that finishes quick and has a high CBD ratio as well as moderate THC and some piney/lemony/berry smells and flavours :)