What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Valentines Day BUDdy - An Awesome Vault promo!

George_TheVault

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...y-valentines-day-buddy-win-seeds-at-the-vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please! Make sure to visit the link and read the blog post :)

Last edited:

Son Goku XD

My Valentine's Day plans are to stay in and read a good book. I am not dating at all at the moment and am loving the break and attention I have towards myself

Mr Zack 1312

��We will probably just order a pizza, have a glass of wine, and curl up together with a good movie. Btw,Happy V-Day to all,spread the ����❤

#TeamVault��

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Another awesome promo from the vault!

Trusted fine provider of top self genetics...

Thanks for all you do for the Cannabis community.

freed111

[Nothing special
Just chilling

QUOTE=George_TheVault;8780297]View Image

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...y-valentines-day-buddy-win-seeds-at-the-vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please! Make sure to visit the link and read the blog post :)[/QUOTE]

Grandma 1755

This Valentine's Day, I've asked my husband to cook Spaghetti Bolognese for me. He made this meal the first Valentine's Day we were married and I've always wanted to have it again.

Hey, George, thanks for the chance to win! My wife and I are going out for dinner on 2/15 to avoid the crowds and fixed menus and to get better service. Hope you and Team Vault have good Valentines!

FoxFace

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store is flying high with all these giveaways as for v day im home alone :comfort: and happy:biggrin:

QQNPK

Wow amazing ! well what am i doing for valentines ? having a lil fun with my favorite girl mary LOL

Mzm_4twenty

Try a sweet scavenger hunt or*romantic treasure hunt*by leaving notes or clues for my wife to find around the house or maybe all over town HAHAHA🤣Anyway thank for these amazing opportunity BUDdy..!!

Muhamad 420

Go to a comedy show.. Or hang out with my grandparents coz i'm single . 🙃 Ty for the chance.Great giveaway from The Vault..

Dewin420

Going to take the wife out golfing and let her beat me. Lol. Followed by a walk on the beach with the puppies and end it with a nice steak dinner with a bouquet of buds