What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus.. outlook

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
What's wrong with Germany? Best cars in the world. Strongest economy on this entire rock. Healthiest people in the world. Clearly genetically superior. If only Hitler had won..... I would be tall, handsome, blue-eyed, blonde haired..... damn that V2.

LOL

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I hear a flock of waa waa's coming.

100,000 dead? Big fucking deal.

6 times that many people die every year in the USA from cancer. 7 times as many from heart disease. Over 100,000 deaths per year from car accidents, respiratory disease, stroke, alzheimer's and diabetes. Fuck, we have damn near that many people a year who kill THEMSELVES. LMAO

100,000 chinks ain't nothin'. Like stepping on a dozen cockroaches.

Nature has it's ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OdVYnnp0Uw

You're always on here saying racist shit!!! I'm not even Asian, and this really bothers me. It's like I wish I knew you. I would mop the floor with your ass n spit in your face after stomping you out!! Mods need to check this shit for real. You dont belong in this community at all. This site is about helping each other peace n love, not racist comments sitting behind computer knowing nobody can touch you. Be a man, and not a bitch bro!! All you need is a good ole fashioned ass whopping!!

OP

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Yeah, but my Dad can beat up your Dad...

Besides... personal threats? Because someone's opinion is different than yours? Anger management problems? LOL Nice genetics. DNA is a horrible thing. LOL

Caught ya...

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 25

Bobby Boucher

Ahhh he’s got the Tourette’s.

As a lover of comedy, I can very much appreciate someone’s willingness to be awful.

My best friend growing up was a Vietnam War baby with an American father and Vietnamese mother who preferred to be called “Chink”.

Everyone knew him and loved him and respected him.

I don’t see a problem with words. It’s when we dehumanize people that shit goes downhill.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Ahhh he’s got the Tourette’s.

As a lover of comedy, I can very much appreciate someone’s willingness to be awful.

My best friend growing up was a Vietnam War baby with an American father and Vietnamese mother who preferred to be called “Chink”.

Everyone knew him and loved him and respected him.

I don’t see a problem with words. It’s when we dehumanize people that shit goes downhill.

Thank you. It's so sad when people allow words to speak louder than actions.

I like you. When I am King and ruler of this planet, I will allow you to be one of my palace slaves. ;)

shithawk420

Veteran

6 times that many people die every year in the USA from cancer. 7 times as many from heart disease. Over 100,000 deaths per year from car accidents, respiratory disease, stroke, alzheimer's and diabetes. Fuck, we have damn near that many people a year who kill THEMSELVES. LMAO

Nature has it's ways.

DAMN! Your cold as ice Ringo! I wouldn't want to fight you! I guarantee you got a blade on you somewhere.im right aren't I? I know your too crazy to legally carry a gun! Lol

Sunshineinabag

Congratulation. This is really nazi mentality. Welcome to the club. You've got it. Greetings from Germany.

considering none of us went through ww1 or ww2 how in the fuk can we know what is the minds of those people? I implore you to head to a warzone as a grunt and start preaching morality to the HORROR that is what men can do to one another in times of war!

Its just an opinion from someone.

Sunshineinabag

the chinese

the chinese

Nature has it's ways.

I aint crying over it believe me
:tiphat:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
DAMN! Your cold as ice Ringo! I wouldn't want to fight you! I guarantee you got a blade on you somewhere.im right aren't I? I know your too crazy to legally carry a gun! Lol

LOL... I'm pretty harmless.

Don't you all remember Mama saying, "Sticks and stones can break your bones. But, names will never hurt you".

My Manny told me that a zillion times as all the other kids were calling me, "white boy". I didn't even know I had a name until I was 9. I thought my name was, "white boy". LOL

"Who wants da white boy on da team?"
"Where da white boy live?" ["Top of the hill" was the proper answer. LOL)
"Who beat up da white boy?"

Damn, no one called me Ringo until I entered school. LOL

What's wrong with Germany? Best cars in the world. Strongest economy on this entire rock. Healthiest people in the world. Clearly genetically superior. If only Hitler had won..... I would be tall, handsome, blue-eyed, blonde haired..... damn that V2.
LOL

What's wrong with you? So many nice people here and you tell us all this racism shit all time? Do you wish you were tall, handsome, blue-eyed, blonde haired? Really? So I assume you're small, ugly and not blue eyed and blonde? This would explain a lot.

And by the way, the Coronavirus will give a shit on your nationality and your race.

considering none of us went through ww1 or ww2 how in the fuk can we know what is the minds of those people? I implore you to head to a warzone as a grunt and start preaching morality to the HORROR that is what men can do to one another in times of war!

Its just an opinion from someone.

What??? I must went through WWI or WWII to understand that

Nature has it's ways.

is full of contempt and hate? And that this is exactly what the German Nazis did? Making their own race superior and other races inferior.

And I don't have to kill people on a battlefield to understand this.

I will never answer such a crab again. Take your pills.

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Why did you guys have to shit up another thread with stupidity and bigotry? Don't you have enough of those already? I'm getting sick of coming to this website because so much of the threads are just turning into complete shit.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Why did you guys have to shit up another thread with stupidity and bigotry? Don't you have enough of those already? I'm getting sick of coming to this website because so much of the threads are just turning into complete shit.

Yeah! I hate when they do that.