What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends test grow

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I am very happy with this pheno. Mid size plant, productive, resistant to bud rot (compare to other RM pheno which was completely destroyed by budrot and grey mold). The idea to mix RRF and famous Cream Mandarine was a good choice. In the odor I can recognize tropical fruit as well as chem tones. I am looking forward to the vape test.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Your lady looks AMAZING! Im def gunna try some of my fastbud seeds outdoors this coming up spring.

Vesnican

Thank you guys. She was flushed for 3 weeks (usually I do 2 weeks). Not on purpose, just wrong estimation of harvest. Feeded for one more week she would go more chubby. This was my first regular strain after ages. And next year I definitely won't say no to another Autoreg. We'll see what strains UL will introduce for next season.

@#1cheesbuds Definitely, go ahead. With good schedule you can have 3 harvests during summer time, one at the end of every month June, July, August. I always plan it every year and every year I screw it up haha. One local fella had very good experience with their Blue Dream and average result with Green Crack CBD.

Brilliant thread man trying quite a few of the urban legends autos this year in the UK got some rgsc stuff aswell love the plants you have grew in here hope I can pull it of as good as your have been

Vesnican

Brilliant thread man trying quite a few of the urban legends autos this year in the UK got some rgsc stuff aswell love the plants you have grew in here hope I can pull it of as good as your have been

Thank you! I have just started new season with several UL autoregs and I will share updates soon. How is it going with your UL autos?

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
hi friends, big thanks to Skunkist and Vesnican for the seeds.I had a little bad luck for the males unfortunately. The female surprised me a lot. It grows really fast. It reminds me pure sativa. It just starts to bloom.
I used a tablet of Trichoderma mycorrhiza.

RED DIESEL ( russian rocket fuel incross )

I have pollen from a male of the same variety. I will try to pollinate it.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210623_181447.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.2 KB ID:	17884938

Last edited:

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210625_201034.jpg Views:	2 Size:	115.5 KB ID:	17887279
​​​​​​I have another strain here and that is glueberry og x gorilla. I planted it very early, it did not have ideal conditions for growth. She got stuck a little ... The smell is great. She still has a few weeks left.
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210625_201034.jpg Views:	2 Size:	115.5 KB ID:	17887279
​​

Last edited:

Vesnican

hi friends, big thanks to Skunkist and Vesnican for the seeds.I had a little bad luck for the males unfortunately. The female surprised me a lot. It grows really fast. It reminds me pure sativa. It just starts to bloom.
I used a tablet of Trichoderma mycorrhiza.

RED DIESEL ( russian rocket fuel incross )

I have pollen from a male of the same variety. I will try to pollinate it.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

It goes big, fingers crossed for suitable conditions!

Vesnican

​​​​​​I have another strain here and that is glueberry og x gorilla. I planted it very early, it did not have ideal conditions for growth. She got stuck a little ... The smell is great. She still has a few weeks left.

​​

Yes, the spring was extremely cold this season, many local folks faced the same issue, very low temperatures and almost no sun. Autos planted early were suffering. That could influence the male/female ratio, which is bad on my side too.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, the spring was extremely cold this season, many local folks faced the same issue, very low temperatures and almost no sun. Autos planted early were suffering. That could influence the male/female ratio, which is bad on my side too.

Yeah spring sucked for the whole continent. We have all lived it round . I have nothing on terrace for now, still indoor . May be I can put them outdoor today.

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
Yeah spring sucked for the whole continent. We have all lived it round . I have nothing on terrace for now, still indoor . May be I can put them outdoor today.

yes the weather is still surprising..The greenhouse is fucked. The trees fell. ..but red diesel is alive... sad look . but some people have lost their homes here...

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes the weather is still surprising..The greenhouse is fucked. The trees fell. ..but red diesel is alive... sad look . but some people have lost their homes here...

I have seen a picture mate ! Sorry for you. RIP lil greenhouse.

Sure you need nice environment to get a maximum of female plants. ( I won't enter that , but yeah you can optimize number of females.)

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
Sure you need nice environment to get a maximum of female plants. ( I won't enter that , but yeah you can optimize number of females.)
The environment is important, but I think male dominance in the cross can also play a role.
I have had a lot of crosses in the past and sometimes they are just dominated by males. This is normal with regular seeds.
I'm glad I can test your genetics. I made some seeds from red diesel bx. I'd like to continue working with it.
I enjoy glue berry og x gorilla at the moment.Excellent terpene profile for me.

Vesnican

Ok folks! Here we ago we some pictures of autoreg Urban Legends season 2021. We have got quite strange season in my country this year. Extremely cold and cloudy spring. I have got quite many males. Not enough sunlight could influence M/F ratio.

All plants grown according to Autoflower guide for maximum yield. Nutes: Biobizz range – Root, Grow ,Bloom, Heaven, Algamic and Green Sensation by Plangron.

Vesnican

Green Grapefruit autoreg. Easy to grow, sturdy plant, resistant to budrot. Tropical smell. Suitable for outdoor.

Attachments

• photo2067082.jpg
    photo2067082.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 55
  • photo2067089.jpg
    photo2067089.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 60
  • photo2067090.jpg
    photo2067090.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 58
  • photo2067091.jpg
    photo2067091.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 53
  • photo2067092.jpg
    photo2067092.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 50

Vesnican

These two are Sour Cheese autoreg. Very rewarding strain, good yielder, and again good resistance against budrot and stress caused by insect. They were under huge attack of Lygus pratensis. Suitable for outdoor. Smell is old-school skunky with diesel undertones.

Pheno #1

Attachments

• photo2067083.jpg
    photo2067083.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 49
  • photo2067084.jpg
    photo2067084.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 54
  • photo2067085.jpg
    photo2067085.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 50
  • photo2067086.jpg