What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

Chappi

He’a the original holder of the chemdog. He’s not much of a breeder per se but he has a lot a friends who are good breeders. If you want some legit chemdog chemsis chem4 or any chemfam gear he’s your guy.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We KNOW who he is...lol... the question was have you grown the gear. ;)

He's not the only one with those clones either, so it really is a proof in the pudding sort of thing. Which is probably why the question and the need to start a thread dedicated to the gear.

dank.Frank

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
He’a the original holder of the chemdog. He’s not much of a breeder per se but he has a lot a friends who are good breeders. If you want some legit chemdog chemsis chem4 or any chemfam gear he’s your guy.

Technically chemdog is the original holder of the 91, sis and the D but skunkVA kept it safe separated from all the drama all these years.

But that’s not what I am asking. I’m asking if anyone has tried any of his gear? Namely the dog patch and hunza valley 91.

The hunza is piquing my interest most. It’s Skelly x 91 chem bx3. I think the guy has a good eye and nose for herb. I guess I may just have to do it regardless.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH REALLY - I'm curious about the lines because of some TopDawg overlapping - but phenos being what they are...

But that's a very interesting pairing.

dank.Frank

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hi, All.

At the start of this year I was lucky enough to score a pk of Double Krush, from Lucky Dog Seed Co. I popped 7 beans & ran 4 girls.

Was very happy with the pheno's I found. Didn't pay much attention to the males this time round, but nothing special stuck out from the 3 males anyway.

Outta the 4 girls, 1 was a rock solid og type plant, with earthy, mild fuel, sublet pine & skunk on the nose with the same coming through on the pallet when smoked.
Got a very similar pheno from the the sorta same cross from Pisces genetics bk in the day, that was sfv X chem91 (rev)

2. Was a lovely intense lime, cleaner chemical-ish thing, coupled with a touch of fuel, skunk & sour.
Coated the mouth with the same tangy sour lime bite.
Nugs very firm but no stones like the no.1

3. Was (from all my looking & reading over the yrs) was the 91 dom pheno. Looked like it so much imo (skunk va & his partner have seen my pics & did say that looked & sounded like the 91) but that's another story.
Deep sour, and what I can only describe as a garlic/fried onion-ish type funk, with a strong skunky hit at the end.
Nugs firm but had alil give too.

4. Just reminded me of chem 4 with the it's smell at the end of flower & dry bud smell/ taste!
I couldn't describe the smell or taste of the chem 4 But it was that! (& I ran the #4 for about 2 yrs!?)

Enjoyed them so much I grabbed a pk of his
chem fugo, can't wait to see what they hold.
Over all I'd happily recommend to anyone interested in trying a pk or 2 of skunk va work.

Pictures of plants & dry bud are on my instagram under the same handle! I'm just abit tired & lazy to post using ic mags uploading feature.

PLR&£ ALL

eyes

Veteran
I'm interested in his Road D.O.G. that uses the Crossroad Chem. Sounds awesome.

I have his Road Dog but havent popped it as of yet. This doesnt really give any indication on what its like but possibly a future review to look forward to.

Chappi

Technically chemdog is the original holder of the 91, sis and the D but skunkVA kept it safe separated from all the drama all these years.

But that’s not what I am asking. I’m asking if anyone has tried any of his gear? Namely the dog patch and hunza valley 91.

The hunza is piquing my interest most. It’s Skelly x 91 chem bx3. I think the guy has a good eye and nose for herb. I guess I may just have to do it regardless.

Yeah I get the story mixed up sorry.

I haven’t tried anything from him, was waiting on the dog patch but then I got humboldt csi’s chem91 s1 and when the dog patch was available again I didn’t see a need for it any longer.

I’m not into these super powerful types but I think they would make great topicals which I use since I have three herniated disks in my lower back.

Vital

I have his Road Dog but havent popped it as of yet. This doesnt really give any indication on what its like but possibly a future review to look forward to.

Nice! Yeah let us know what you find if you pop them!

eyes

Veteran
Nice! Yeah let us know what you find if you pop them!

I will. As it is though I need to pop some female seeds because Not a whole lot of time to segregate males/females, clone and get the number of females needed to flower. I am excited though to see if these pricey beans are worth it or not. I would of like to see more road dog pics on his instagram. the cross road chem seems like a nice add to this cross.

S1N1STER

So chem fuego says sour d x headband x chemdog bx3.. I thought sour d and headband were one in the same. Anyone know the exact cuts that were used?

Mr. J

So chem fuego says sour d x headband x chemdog bx3.. I thought sour d and headband were one in the same. Anyone know the exact cuts that were used?
That's the thing. It's all chem crossed with chem, selfed, bx'ed, whatevered, and then crossed with chem again.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We KNOW who he is...lol... the question was have you grown the gear. ;)

He's not the only one with those clones either, so it really is a proof in the pudding sort of thing. Which is probably why the question and the need to start a thread dedicated to the gear.

dank.Frank

Oh shit,is Lucky Dog,who I think it is ?

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I'm tempted by his chem d x chem 91bx2 but then again Nspecta's Chem 91 s1's are equally interesting and you'd get all females.

nickman

Veteran
I’m a bit interested in this work as well, just don’t see much about it around here... unless I’m just not seeing it???

Anyway, anybody have any pics to share of some of this guy’s work....!!!....

I love some good chem crosses...

TheBlaze

Double Krush at 47 days of 12/12

This is my #9 labelled plant.

I will take photos of the other phenos over the course of the next few days. My #11 plant is the one I have high hopes for.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php