What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best knock your ass out strain for sleep?

Wendull C.

Veteran
Mr. Bunch. No I don't decarb it. I will try it.

Locdog, I gave never been big on edibles and didn't know about the soy lecithin. Thank you.

Yort, I did get purple afgooey the other day. Nice Indica stone and the munchies helped knock me out with a junk food coma.

Looks like I have some phenos hunting to do this year. I have a climate controlled veg room 4_6 kW depending on outside temps. I can hunt a bit but not in the numbers I would like to. Just have to buy some packs of white rhino and others mentioned. Clones are easy to get for me, I have a lot to trade so that's a plus. Best to treat them all like they have herpoegonosyphalades for 3months.

igrowone

Veteran
To say I have trouble sleeping would be putting it lightly so I sympathize.

I have no idea wtf is wrong with me. I've told people my issues and explained what I think it is but NOBODY believes me. Most just laugh. Its 100% true but.... they laugh anyway. It doesn't effect me in any serious way but its effected all the people I've told.

Ready...... I think I may suffer from something called "non 24". Haha (even I can't help but laugh) the problem is I think it's only suppose to effect blind people! I'm not blind. I see so well it's hard for me not to see the fkn future! But it's true, I put it on everything!!! Swear to any god you want!

Daytime can be over 20-30 hours long and night time might be just as fkn long!

I don't think my circadian clock is off! I don't think I have one!

Like I said though... I'm on my time with everyone so..... I'm kinda ok with it I guess, but their life can be totally effected!

I wish I could find something that would help but until then...... it sucks to be them!

saw an article that might fit here, you may be a martian
not a mars man, but someone who has a slightly different circadian rhythm
the number mentioned was a 24 1/2 hour rhythm, guessing that's the martian tie in
people with this will gradually get out of synch in their sleep
not sure if a treatment was discovered in the study(s), but might have some useful info

jrelax

hey

i have worst sleeping problems in the world i think

doktorns cant help me, taking the strongest sleeping pills, also overdose them, it doesent help anymore,

Been eating them 10years..

I need the most narcotic sleeo bye bye zzzzzz strain tips ever ,
please it must tolla hit my brain and let me sleep hours like happy pig bejby zombie.
''

it must alzo be feminized

I plan on popping some pyramid anesthesia, delicious seed sugar black rose, and dinafem white widow beans maybe I can successfully get a knockout stone from one of those

clearheaded

as someone mentioned. tried and true herijuana its the strain used for sleep medicine in holland and canada by bedrocan. that being said, edibles is the best in my opinion. joint is great to help if near sleep already. but fades quickly and i think the blood levels in edibles is a way to put and keep you asleep. also another way is to use old bud ie high cbn. or just cook some RSO for a nice long time dissolve in some oil (offsets differences in obsorbtion if can keep that in your mouth) best night time meds just have to dial in your dose. 1.5 hrs before you want to sleep and take 1 bong hit melatonin/magnesium 20-30min before bed to get extra relaxed... more is sometimes not better as larger dosages can be irritating or get heart going.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Any indica flowered until all Amber. Totally ripe makes a world of difference. A strong indica picked early can be rushy and paranoid inducing. Let it flower loooong...zzzzz

Carraxe

Veteran
Taskenti. A pure indica from Uzbekistan. I find the high to be in the body, better than Black Domina and other indicas

Happy Times

One I recently discovered from a local dispensary that is some real sedative herb: Cataract Kush

Heavy medicine! I don’t know if this strain is always like this or if it’s just their particular pheno selection, but this is one stoney strain that puts me down for the count. Started with a preroll that I really liked, had to pick up a cart of some live resin after that

Really would like to try some dank MK Ultra too

'Boogieman'

Blue Widow from dinafem is the only strain I have smoked that literally put me to sleep. You have to pop a number of seeds to find the pheno though.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I make cookies and they help me sleep very well, for the 3 hours they work. After 3 hours I wake, piss, eat another, and am good for another 3 hours or until the dawgs want out. Might be CBN, which is made in the butter-making process I believe, that makes the sleep so sound.

I wear a little recording ring to measure my sleep activity (SPO2, heart rate, movement), that will vibrate alarm if my O2 goes below a certain set point. That vibration can be set pretty high, it will wake you. If alexa wasn't so evil, a device like that to record the sound of your breathing (snoring, gasping) which could have the data plotted along with the ring, would be a lot of help. I am not just going to a damn doc and getting prescribed a CPAP and pills dammit.

https://getwellue.com/pages/o2ring-oxygen-monitor

Free ap: https://getwellue.com/pages/pc-software

This gizmo is the best damn sleep analyzer I have seen. It records each minute, and you can download the data and save PDF reports. A stoners/drunks/both (like I was) dream. Catch yourself sleep walking...

Cheap. There is a 10% discount code on the site somewhere. If you get one, buy direct and it will show up in 4 days or so.

Edit: I just realized that if I croak in my sleep this ring will record that. Time of death certain LOL.

Burt

Veteran
You want some God bud then!
Every time I smoked her, I ended up taking a nap 30 minutes later. The time of day did not matter and it was easy to overindulge!
That strain is just as tasty as sour diesel too