What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franco´s Lemon Cheese / SSH / Holy Punch

LungCooking

Hi guys!

Finally i managed to get some new genetics

I will be using Organic Soil / Greenhouse method

Seeds are in soil! As soon as they sprout i'll post pics

:woohoo:

Last edited:

LungCooking

finally!!! :)

AkHJJIm.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Pulling up a seat, gh ssh is some lovely stuff.... tall girls though!!
Best of luck :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
I’ll be curious about that ssh. Good vibes to you and your grow buddy...!!!...

Oh, by the way, I love your screenname ...!!!...

Streft

I've grown ssh I love it tall and takes forever but huge sticky colas and can do anything kinda high. Best of luck and good vibes

LungCooking

Arjan´s Strawberry and Liberty Haze were donated :)

I wont have space for so many strains as i will be cloning and reversing most of them...

-- Small Update --

6k3oWhA.jpg

Only water and Organic soil

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will be watching this thread! Interested to see how the Holy Punch turns out, i had a single freebie bean of it but unfortunately it didn't pop.

Sticky Sat

Everything's looking great bro ! :)

I'm sure your pretty healthy girls will love their new home ! Glad mine don't see it though, they'd go in strike right away, asking for the same... ;)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Very interested in the Holy Punch......I thinking of running those outdoors. Really into like to run the SSH outdoors too. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Looking really good man, your gonna be happy I know with SSH. I ran some crosses back in the 07-09 time period of SSH that was insane indoors. Good luck man!!!