What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Theresa may to be challenged for leadership!!

scrogrow

It's very early in the uk

However breaking news is

http://news.sky.com/story/live-may-on-the-brink-of-a-leadership-challenge-11578479?inApp=true

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Kick Out the Tories
The Newtown Neurotics
Lets kick out the Tories
The rulers of this land
For they are the enemies
Of the British working man
And it shows, while that bastard is in unemployment grows
And it shows, in hospitals, factories and
The schools that they've closed.
Evil will triumph, if good men say nothing
Evil will triumph, if good men do nothing
And it shows, while that bastard is in unemployment grows
And it shows, from Toxteth down to the Crumlin Road.
Lets overthrow them soon
Can't you see what they're trying to do
We'll all be frying soon
Lets overthrow them soon
They just abuse their power
Both black and white are being screwed.
Don't believe every thing that you read in the press
Don't believe what you read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRtFqoVW6k

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
There's no such thing as democrats in parliament.. They're all internationalist fascists now. I hope when people see the news and see our politicians they dont think "those are British people" because they're not those are occupiers they are about as British as the fucking fake ass royal family. Jesuit knights Templar Norman blood lines rule this country and most other places now. Thieving underhanded fuckers.

The "Queen" and crown corporation need to fuck back off where they came from.

W

Water-

as do most English people.

even the name of the country derives from Germanic people... the Angles

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's no such thing as democrats in parliament.. They're all internationalist fascists now. I hope when people see the news and see our politicians they dont think "those are British people" because they're not those are occupiers they are about as British as the fucking fake ass royal family. Jesuit knights Templar Norman blood lines rule this country and most other places now. Thieving underhanded fuckers.

The "Queen" and crown corporation need to fuck back off where they came from.

Don't sugar coat it. Tell me how you really feel.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Lost in a SOG, don´t forget, the royal family got a lot of german blood also, lol.

nearly all of the "royalty" in europe is blood-related. english, german, nordic, every damn family has intermarried for centuries. this is how you consolidate power and money. this is ALSO how you end up with seriously interbred mutant morons with serious health problems & mental instability. they NEED some clean outside blood or they are doomed...ergo, the latest addition to british royalty. she herself is a hybrid of sorts, and damn fine looking as well.:tiphat:

scrogrow

The Conservative Party has declared it does have faith in Theresa may even tho 117 voted against her

There was 200 votes for her

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe if the UK and the USA could simultaneously lose stability, face, and the faith of their constituents, then they could rule the world.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
At last I am a little bit sad and disapointed, that the Brits leave. I also think, that the People, that shout out loud,: "Leave!", are the first that gonna be fucked. They follow their leaders like sheeps and they are the first which gonna be eaten by the capitalisc ,after EU, Wulf. Jobs go lost, no more subsidies for example. Maybe I am naiv, but I believe in the EU. I don´t like the monster from Brussels but european thought of peace and friendship of the people. About my age, I enjoyned the borderless europe. Economicly we are stronger together, aginst China and the USA. Divided we are weak. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts