What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easiest way to smoke weed with a e-cig

Gio88

Hi! I bought an e-cig justfog p16a 900 mAH I’ve read some posts but I’m not an expert do you think I can use this e-cig to smoke weed? There’s a easy way to make a liquid with thc, without mixing too much stuff (I mean doing bho or something like that)? Thanks

Gry

I honestly think the easiest way to consume cannabis with an 'ecig' would be to use the 'ecig' as a device to wrap a rolling paper around.
Make a tube out of the rolling paper and fill it with cannabis.
Find someone that will give you a lighter in exchange for the 'ecig'.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I honestly think the easiest way to consume cannabis with an 'ecig' would be to use the 'ecig' as a device to wrap a rolling paper around.

After screwing around with it myself for the last 7 months, I concur.

NizzyJones

There are some 510 battery based dry herb portables now but they aren't gonna work on that. They mostly run in the 20-30W range.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Aww ya beat me to it.

There is a product many products available one called Vapeur contains proprietary blend of Propylene Glycol USP, Polyethylene Glycol USP, Vegetable Glycerin. Videos on Youtube describe the mixing with concentrate procedure at 150 degrees F. After mixing use a syringe with a blunt tip to fill a 510 thread cartridge. Voila.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah we all know some companies have worked out making good cartridges, but making the liquid yourself seems to be the hard part. i have some cartridges with a co2 based concentrate with all kinds of flavors available. works really well to be honest, even though i don't use most of the time due to the added terps putting me off, i do enjoy taking it to smoke free situations where i need a discreet way to top up my high :D

Hi! I bought an e-cig justfog p16a 900 mAH I’ve read some posts but I’m not an expert do you think I can use this e-cig to smoke weed? There’s a easy way to make a liquid with thc, without mixing too much stuff (I mean doing bho or something like that)? Thanks

As mentioned yes BHO and a product to liquidize it. I bought Treesx Loud assortment on ebay comes with everything except the 510 battery. comes with instructions. I mixed 0.3ml of BHO with 5 drops of the product in a stainless cup heated and mixed well fill the cartridge they provide and wait 15 minutes for it to soak in, connect the battery and vape. Still the easiest is to buy the pre-filled cartridge such as Spliffin Pure here in California. I don't know if it is sold elsewhere.