What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any portable herb vaporizer with filter ?

jrelax

Hello

i have seen glassfilters and also other stuff to table vaporizers.

I think they are better for healt.

Is there any portable stuff with filter i can change or wash ?
i dont mind size, it can be big

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Don't know about dry filter vapes, but water-filtering vaporizers certainly do exist, and I have two that work very well.

The FocusVape Adventurer has a built in bubbler takes a tiny amount of water that must be replenished every few hits, and the more costly Cloudius Hydrology9 is based on the same concept of an all-in-one vaporizer and bubbler.

I am pleased with both of them, but be advised that user reviews for both of them are mixed, with some users loving them, and others claiming they were a waste of money, so your mileage may vary, depending on the luck of the draw. Google them and see what you think about rolling the dice. I have no regrets with buying either one.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Most, if not all, of the handheld dry herb vaporizers come with little screens. They aren't even necessary, from what most people say, but they exist, and usually come with the gear.

And yes, there are even small water attachments for these things so you can vape bubbler style.

Danielloveschoc

Hello

i have seen glassfilters and also other stuff to table vaporizers.

I think they are better for healt.

Is there any portable stuff with filter i can change or wash ?
i dont mind size, it can be big

Echoing other replies, literally every flower vaporizer I've seen has a filter included. Even if it doesn't, you can just pop some cotton wool in there - it acts as a perfect filter. But unless your grind up your herb really fine, i doubt too tough that a filter is required.

jrelax

Thanx to all

i will try first with little cottom wool :)
And then also bubble.

The metal screens that is build in is nothing.
I mean real filtering now.

I have little cotton in my Pipe, and that is awsome.
The cotton gets dirty and nasty. Im glad this stays in cotton. I dont want that in my lungs.

Please try self and see, its pretty dirty.
You also know maybe that bongs get dirty fast also.

This is why i want real filtering, i smoke a lot daily

Vapor is ofcourse much more clean i think.
Anyway i dont want risk if not.

I must buy organic cotton now that is not bleached/whitened with chemicals

Goddamn my english sucks, sorry
Hope you understund little

One more thing.
That water bubble vapor, i did buy that adapter also now, problem is the vaporizer dont give lot clouds,

i grind it very nice
try wery dry weed also, and normal .
Nothing helps

i have run 180 and all way up to 230 celcius, not matter

this vapor is almost new boundless.

I want clouds,, how make that?

Anyway it works good, i get high as goddamn , very high woohoo
effect is very strong and good, wow

Latest posts

Latest posts