What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What product do you swear by?

Neptune's harvest fish & seaweed 2-3-1

It's the only bottle I use, most of my nutrients come from dry amendments in the soil.
but its great for indoor and outdoor. I use it in Veg and beginning of flower.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Though my mind is a product of my research and experience, it's the little things in life which make things so much quicker. ;)

Measuring Nutes? pH Up/Down? Your favorite additive? Nearly any other solution you want to quickly measure and apply?
3ml graduated pipettes are Awesome!

A1FX1XAZShL._SX522_.jpg

Accurate measuring, no drip, super simple.

They're so cheap, you can use them as one-use disposables for the really caustic stuff. I keep one for each of my various projects in use and grab a new one when I need it. 100 of them is usually less than $10. That's CHEAP! :)

DonFKennedy

hat’s what’s up. Ok.. I have a big gem to share with those who don’t already know...

The jungle boys (arguably most popular cultivators in LA/US/maybe the world? As of right now)

OG biowar

OP

home made worm castings :)

That’s what’s up. Ok.. I have a big gem to share with those who don’t already know...maybe it’s widely known.. idk

The jungle boys (arguably most popular cultivators in LA/US/maybe the world? As of right now)

The main guy used to be on icmag and all these other forums as Jackmayoffer. You can search him up and find tons of growing advice (especially since they have plans of selling tutorial videos with all of their knowledge over the years).

One product he swore by after using it is OG BIOWAR tea. And he don’t believe in shit. This guy thinks all the nutrient stuff is bullshit and switches brands at the drop of a hat. He dgaf. But when he tried the OG BIOWAR... he said they had a customer for life and he’d never grow without it again.

Was interesting IMO..

DonFKennedy

Though my mind is a product of my research and experience, it's the little things in life which make things so much quicker. ;)

Measuring Nutes? pH Up/Down? Your favorite additive? Nearly any other solution you want to quickly measure and apply?
3ml graduated pipettes are Awesome!

View Image

Accurate measuring, no drip, super simple.

They're so cheap, you can use them as one-use disposables for the really caustic stuff. I keep one for each of my various projects in use and grab a new one when I need it. 100 of them is usually less than $10. That's CHEAP! :)

YES! How could I forget? I think I use those so often and so casually that it didn’t even register for me.

A few quick drops of ph up/down? Measuring liquid nutes to add some quickly to a few gallons? Need to stir something real quick lol?

I use those pretty much every day haha

THANKS FOR BRINGING THAT UP!

DonFKennedy

Bio Tabs tablets. Great stuff for lazy guerilla growers who don't want to visit the plants every week and carry nutes. Been using these for three years now and they seem to work nicely. And they're organic, that's always a plus in my books. Only minus I can think of, is that they are about a buck a piece. Big plants go thru 3 or 4 in three weeks, so U'r gonna need a few. I usually order the 100 pack and save whatever left overs there might be for next season.

https://www.biotabs.nl/organic-fertiliser-tablets

And hey Biotabs guys! If u'r reading this and wanna sponsor me, I'm up for it! ;)

:tiphat:

I didn’t know those existed. Looks to be better in veg than flower with the NPK it has...

I’m a hydro rockwool guy so I can’t just throw it in my reservoir.. but that’s a REALLY good tip for the dirt/coco guys.

MrBungle

I haven't tried the Chikamasa... I like how the blades are off set to get in the nooks and crannies better... The big thing with the microtips is the spring... its tension is light enough to not fight back much when closing the blades, but provides enough resistance to open the blades for the next chop....

My buddy uses a whole hand grip when he is trimming.... which is probably better for your hands in the long run, but you lose a lot of the control that you have when using your thumb and ring/middle in a 3 finger grip, which is the technique I use.... I can feel it after a few hours though.... which is another reason why I like to trim my harvest in a 2 part system... how do you hold your Chika scissors? does the opening and closing action become a problem over time?

Edit:After reading this post, I'm glad it was about scissors, cause it does read funny out of context...

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
That's the only thing I wish these had was a spring, hand gets tired after so much. I use I guess 4 finger grip, 3 fingers in the bottom hole, thumb through the top one. Just leaves my pinky floating. I really like them cause the fluorine coating is practically non stick. I tried trimming with regular garden shears and I had to stop every 2 minutes to dip them in isopropyl to clean the blades. I clean these every 30 minutes I think, so much easier to use.

MrBungle

I missed the coating feature on the blades when I was reading about it...or I didn't realize that it made them non stick.. that is pretty cool.. the fiskars I'm using has a copper coating, but I wouldn't exactly call that non stick... I don't dip my blades in iso till I'm done usually, I scrape off the scissor hash when they get too sticky... ( a little grower's delicacy as a pipe topper)

Americangrower

Veteran
Neptune's harvest fish & seaweed 2-3-1

It's the only bottle I use, most of my nutrients come from dry amendments in the soil.
but its great for indoor and outdoor. I use it in Veg and beginning of flower.
You should try Organic Gem w/kelp I used to useNeptune but this stuff is way better.

hat’s what’s up. Ok.. I have a big gem to share with those who don’t already know...

That’s what’s up. Ok.. I have a big gem to share with those who don’t already know...maybe it’s widely known.. idk

The main guy used to be on icmag and all these other forums as Jackmayoffer. You can search him up and find tons of growing advice (especially since they have plans of selling tutorial videos with all of their knowledge over the years).

One product he swore by after using it is OG BIOWAR tea. And he don’t believe in shit. This guy thinks all the nutrient stuff is bullshit and switches brands at the drop of a hat. He dgaf. But when he tried the OG BIOWAR... he said they had a customer for life and he’d never grow without it again.

Was interesting IMO..

OG BioWar is made by Capulator check him out on IG..

Americangrower

Veteran
G `day SG

Can you tell us why the Terpinator is the shizz ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

IDK about Terpinator but I used Terpenez a few rounds ago. It made everything taste like lemons no bueno.. I thought it was to enhance the natural flavor not add 1.

Latest posts

Latest posts