What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I want to buy a pocket sized Vape.

bigAl25

Veteran
I've become more satisfied with my DaVinci the longer I have used it, plus I clean and soak the screen in Jim Beam every once in a while to help keep it clear and clean. It does give off a smell when fired up, just not the joint smell, something different.

MrBungle

I wasn't a fan the davinci... the mouth piece was constantly falling out and the rubber hose filled with nasty vaped oils that would constantly clog it or leaving nasty residue on my lips... I forget what the last straw was with it (only lasted a few months), but it was pretty fatal if I remember correctly..

It has been a while since I had it, but it sounds like they made some improvements?

Egzoset

Hi again RingoDoggie,

...I was there for ya.

I wish to repay you with this present favour: go back to the crowd after you've "listened" to your IH Driver using an old A.M. Radio (as those which were found in cars before the advent of satellite radio). If my interpretation is correct then overdrive situations shall have an audio signature, no to mention relay contacts under some high-voltage/high-current stress... Actually i believe Marconi invented trans-Atlantic communications still effective even beyond the "line-of-sight", over a century ago (...), with little more than electric sparks and hence i'd be curious to compare such signatures with those of a challenged power relay, etc...

:2cents:

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

clearheaded

Picked up utilian 721 which is a rebrand and several otger names for this vape.. i will say its great mostly convection nice vape quality heats up fast..most vapes are conduction which isnt ideal. First semi convection vape and its a big difference. also does hash amd concentrates think rebrands are like 60usd ? if u are handy folks have swapped 18650 batteries

G

GatorGumbo

I know you're not trying to drop big coin on it, but if it makes you feel any better I did and got a Firefly 2. Flavor is amazing but the draw is so godforsaken stiff that half the time I get a headache just trying to catch a buzz.

I've had E-pen attachments in the past that cost about $26 and were 90% as good at flavour except that they all burned up within 4-6 months of daily use (faster with concentrates).

G

Fury 2. Temp ready in about 10-15 secs.Super small and discreet.Great effect!Easy to clean and there are capsules,too!Can clean a bowl in 2 mins in this...And, pretty cheap,too!If you can 't afford it,google "fury rebrands"or "fury knockoffs" and you can find a replica of fury 1 at half price...

pinkus

Veteran
I have been using vaporizers for flowers about 99% of the time instead of smoking, and it has helped but my lungs have still been on a downhill trajectory.

About 3 weeks ago, I completed my project to produce clean hash oil cartridges for clients. I did this only to fulfill their needs with no thought towards using them myself.

Of course, I HAD to sample and test them to work out the kinks. Well, I am now a convert. I have only sampled a couple of bowls of flowers to vape, and that only to analyze crops.

My lungs haven't been this clear for at least a year. And it is so much more stealthy than any way other than edibles.

Just my anecdotal evidence.

:bandit:

Egzoset

Salutations PinkUS,

...my lungs have still been on a downhill trajectory.

Maybe you'll understand why once you've analyzed your device selection(s) based on its "Release/Transport Agent", which is "Hot Dry Air" in most of the ready-made "Ovenizers" available on the market.

Personally i've been lucky to evaluate Inlet Water over the years and found that was my very last option unless an IH version is offered, someday in a far away future...

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

pinkus

Veteran
I used to use an arizer solo with a bubbler attachment.

I think maybe you are jumping to conclusions.

Either way, my lungs react better to the hash oil pen.

NizzyJones

Ok so what will my bank statement say? When I log into my bank account and it has a list of all the things that have spent money on. Will the name puff it up be on the list or another other name.

Thanks for helping me with this.
PIU shows up on your bill as "Six5". Right now they only add a grinder to the basic Fury2 package but you can get 15% off with code "PUFFEDUP"

OilGuy

I love my Pax 3.
I´ve been smoking weed in many different pipes and other devices.
Meeting Pax was the best smoke-thing that has happened to me since starting smoking weed more than 30 years ago.

Best luck bro :)

P :smoke: :smoker:

I'm late to the party but if anyone's reading, I second this. Bought a PAX 3 years ago and it's still a perfect match for me. My nearby shop started selling them online since COVID hit if your local shops are closed! Hope you found your perfect fit OP

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I got a fury 2 dry vape. It works great. But if i did it over again i get the one with screw on top. Because on the one i got is starting to loose the snap on grip.

Samuel Caldwell

My old F2 was a bit worn and wouldn't hold the mouthpiece anymore. It was out of warranty but HR offers a lifetime half price replacement so I sent it back and upgraded to the Edge. The Edge has some nice features and fits my needs much better than the F2. Thumbs up to HR.